Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion, US / NA Server, Looking For Vampires

GroaningMarrow2
GroaningMarrow2
Soul Shriven
Hey Everyone - I've been looking for Vampire bite for some time now and have had several promises of them but they've all fallen through (I've spent gold with the assumption that people would actually be honest - my mistake because clearly we have tons of scammers on here - I've been promised by multiple people that they will provide bites only to find out that they will do so "once they become a vampire" - etc.).

Can someone please help me out and provide me with a Vampire Bite? Once bitten, I will be sharing with others for free on every available opportunity / once a week. Also, I'll be addressing the forum where most of the posts list people seeking bites rather than providing them by offering bites to those people still looking.

For those interested, our guild is also actively recruiting good, positive players. We take people at all levels, have roughly 100 members, and have tons of great players who love to help out lower level people or to do group dungeons or even just to go skyshard and lore book hunting! We welcome Vampires, WW's, and regular players (one and all) - if interested then please send me a message on Xbox live.

Xbox one, Gamertag: GroaningMarrow2

Character: High Elf, level 24, sorcerer

Server: NA / US

Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion

Message me on xbox live or feel free to respond here (xbox live preferred). Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!
PS - Today is actually my birthday (strangely enough) so it would make it an even better 30th birthday if someone could help me out and be an awesome person!