Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF for a set

puppetmstrx
I am a level 32 Dark Elf DK Vampire Destro/Dual and I am looking for a good set that will help me with Magicka and Fire Resistance, I am not sure what set would be good, do you have any suggestions?? Also was wondering if there is anybody that will make me the set and how much it would cost?
  • puppetmstrx
    It would have to be a Light Armor set

EDIT:
    I am Daggerfall Covenant on a PS4
    Edited by puppetmstrx on June 24, 2015 11:43PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/MAC, XB1 or PS4? AD, DC or EP?
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link below is where I always go to review the crafted sets in the game. Take a look over them and see which you like. Then you can find a crafter to help you with it. Based on your initial info of Magicka and Fire Resistance you could go with 5 Whitestrake and 3-4 Seducer. I use those on my templar for PVP and they work really good together. You could also get 1 jewelry enchant with Fire resistance as well. I don't think those stack on top of each other so one should suffice. All of the Spell resistance items stack though.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations
    NA Server - Kildair
  • puppetmstrx
    Daggerfall Covenant, on PS4.

I was looking at the Whitestrake and that looks perfect for my build. But do i have to be exactly VR14? or can I get it at level 32?? Im kinda looking for a temporary set until I go in on this whitestrake. Something Level 32, so I can keep it for awhile then upgrade 10 levels later then so on.
    Edited by puppetmstrx on June 25, 2015 12:00AM
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    crafted sets can be crafted for most levels ... the pictures on the net are usually at highest level to show the maxed out stats

A "blued" crafted set will likely last you for at least 4-6 levels. I didn't start "purpling" my crafted gear for my sorc until I hit V+ and I still made them last 2+ V levels, at V9 for the sake of it I crafted my first gold set of gear hoping I can get it to work well for me all the way to V14

I use http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations as a reference too
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• puppetmstrx
    the thing is im not a crafter, or are those locations for drops??
  • puppetmstrx
    but i guess ill pay someone for a full set of whitestrake level 32 if thats cool

edit: ill have to switch from light armor tho, i noticed thats a medium set
    Edited by puppetmstrx on June 25, 2015 12:12AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usernames wrote: »
    but i guess ill pay someone for a full set of whitestrake level 32 if thats cool

edit: ill have to switch from light armor tho, i noticed thats a medium set
    It's crafted, it can be any level and armor type.

You still haven't specified if you play on NA or EU.
  • puppetmstrx
    NA, and how much?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting to be a trading thread which will be locked ... I suggest you message people via private message or PSN messaging
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• puppetmstrx
    Thank You for the Information
  • puppetmstrx
    My psn is puppetmstrx