The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I feel dumb asking

whyB
whyB
✭✭✭
Console players. I was trying to sell an item in my guild store last night and was unable to adjust the price. The problem here is, this would have been my 2nd time selling something in the store and I WAS able to change the price first time (after mashing different buttons). I'm generally intuitive however was unable to figure it out last night. So, what button (or combination of) do I need to use in order to adjust the price of my item?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ ^ v v < > < > b a select start
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • MysticGoujon
    MysticGoujon
    Soul Shriven
    Press A on the item before confirming the listing, that'll allow you to edit the price.
    Options
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

This is what it felt like I had to do the first time.
    Press A on the item before confirming the listing, that'll allow you to edit the price.

Thank you. It seems as though I should have been able to figure this out. *embarrassingly walks out*
    Options
  • Instant_Karma_88
    whyB wrote: »

This is what it felt like I had to do the first time.

Thank you. It seems as though I should have been able to figure this out. *embarrassingly walks out*

haha it's cool man you're not the only one. I know plenty of noobs including myself that had to ask a guild member or friend how to do this LOL it seems so dumb but eh whaddayagonnado
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This^^ will also give you 30 extra lives bra, I suggest you use it before ZoS hotfixes it
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel dumb clicking on a thread that has a terrible subject line. I mean seriously. Forum 101 here.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
    Options