The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turn off Character Voice?

fpotter
fpotter
Can we please have an option to turn off our characters voice? His voice sounded ok during creation, but 2 weeks in it just annoys me, I really don't want to have to recreate him just for that. If anyone else has the same opinion, voice it here.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /signed.
    You do not get to hear enough "samples" during char creation to make an informed decision.
    I so hate the voices of several of my toons by now... having to hear that same stupid grunting, cheering or whatever it should be (farting?) every few seconds really pisses me off.
    Away with thee!
    Edited by tengri on June 24, 2015 3:53PM
    Options
  • fpotter
    fpotter
    Half the time its ok but sometimes when my character grunts I just think, "wow my character sounds like he's been kicked in the balls, I don't remember his voice being this high pitched during character creation."
    Options
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    You you can change your player voice in options if you do not like what you picked in character creation (at least on Xbox).
    For the Horde!
    Options
  • fpotter
    fpotter
    player voice is basically the sound level of voice chat for other people, it's not your characters grunting or screaming noises.
    Options