The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new to mmorpg and rp but a lifelong fan of the elder scrolls series

upnaudi21
upnaudi21
Hello I'm new to this and prob posting on the wrong place but I'm on Xbox one my gt is upnaudi21 and just picked up the imperial edition of eso and I'm a level 7 dark elf in the ebonyheart alliance and was wondering if anyone would wanna play in usually online after 4pm eastern time on na sever
Edited by upnaudi21 on June 24, 2015 3:44PM
Upnaudi21 on xbox one belvedere nynx is the name dark elf dragonknight
  • upnaudi21
    upnaudi21
    and would like to rp or learn how to roleplay I should say
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try looking in the Guild forums under EP alliance. There are many guilds to join where people play together and will help new players. Be sure to look under Xbox guilds and state if you're on the North America (NA) or Europe (EU) server, so you can find the correct group or groups. Hope this helps.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • upnaudi21
    upnaudi21
    thank you and will do