The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[suggestion] Forsworn Armor

Schnuffles
Schnuffles
✭✭✭
I would really like to see some options for LORE FRIENDLY Revealing Female Armor such as the FORSWORN set in skyrim. I would gladly pay Crowns for such an armor motif that unlocked these types of armor styles. Styles such as these ARE lore friendly as they are in the original vanilla Skyrim. This type of armor suggestion is a win win for all. Zenimax I will PAY YOU to have these options available to me, They are already established armor sets in The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and people who dislike these armors will not be forced to pay for them or wear them.
Please for the love of talos Let me have more options for my female.
I play MMO's for the armor and Roleplaying aspects and I would really like to have some craftable armor motif options that appeal to these things.
Again I will GLADLY PAY for such motifs, as i find current "free" in game armor bland and unappealing.
This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

• Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    Forsworn_Armor_Full.png

• Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    I also want to address that I understand there are primal and barbarian armors in existence. Although they are close they are not the same. A veggie burger will never taste the same as beef and those armors will never be the same as the forsworn pieces
    Edited by Schnuffles on June 24, 2015 10:13PM

• Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah good luck with that one... they couldn't even tolerate a bit of cleavage from the Redguard armor so I highly doubt they would add something even more revealing... on the other hand, ZoS does often contradict itself --- especially where money is concerned --- so perhaps a Crown Store greed bug will bite your suggestion and run with it ;)
    Edited by Soulshine on June 25, 2015 1:30AM
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »
    Yeah good luck with that one... they couldn't even tolerate a bit of cleavage from the Redguard armor so I highly doubt they would add something even more revealing... on the other hand, ZoS does often contradict itself --- especially where money is concerned --- so perhaps a Crown Store greed bug will bite your suggestion and run with it ;)

Certainly i would welcome them to be greedy when it comes to my character customization!
    PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY! I've never had to beg for a company to let me pay them this badly! especially for a rated Mature title!!

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to fire every single person involved with costume creation for the crown store and hire someone that isnt 80 years old. Even the evening dress coming out in july is ugly as heck!

So basically its ok for the NPC's to show some skin but not players?
    like even this costume would be awesome
    Screenshot_20150628_210246_zpssldorr03.jpg

YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    Thats beautiful~
    I agree its unfair that npc's can have such armor but the players cannot. its almost like false advertisement!
    Look at all the nice armor you can never have!

I'm not a child and your game is rated M for MATURE. so please allow us to make the adult decisions on what our characters wear.