The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Power leveling for those that don't have time for the grind

ChingChangChui
ChingChangChui
✭✭✭
So the other day a big group of us went skyshard hunting and with that can't an unexpected surprise... Power leveling.

I had the comp next to me and located the skyshards in the region we were in... Once that region was cleared, we moved on to the next region that was above our level (individually). The enemies stood very little chance tho with the whole group. While we were in the caves (that was above of our level) we pick up the quests and do them as well... Bam, quick leveling.

I heard that this isn't necessarily a bad thing as once we hit 50, we could go back and do the quests that are clearly under our level (thus getting no gear) BUT we would get CP instead... Is this true?

This power leveling was WAY quicker than solo questing/mob fighting.
As I always say: When it comes to forums, post or your toast.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would certainly get CP. But the low level quests will give you very little XP, so it may seem a bit slow.

The one thing about skipping the main zone quests is that you miss out on skill points, but that's really up to the individual player to decide.

The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Olysja
    Olysja
    ✭✭✭
    1-50 takes around 6-7 hours in decent duo. (not pro due tho). i don't find a sense for your ''powerleveling'' bitching inside caves at low level & low horse speed, simply do them at max lvl.
    Are you a perfect russian woman? add me-> @Olysja (✿☯‿☯✿)
    (EU)(EP) Olysja / Hortensius Capitolinus
    (EU)(DC) My Heart for Cuties
    (EU)(AD) City light painted girl
    Options
  • ChingChangChui
    ChingChangChui
    ✭✭✭
    Olysja wrote: »
    1-50 takes around 6-7 hours in decent duo. (not pro due tho). i don't find a sense for your ''powerleveling'' bitching inside caves at low level & low horse speed, simply do them at max lvl.

Personally, I'm not TRYING to power level. I WANT to sink in hundreds of hours before I possibly run out of thing to do... Was just posting my experience for those that might be looking for a way to level faster.
    As I always say: When it comes to forums, post or your toast.
    Options