The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Got a werewolf bite today, got a few questions.

LordDovakhiin
I got a bite from my friend today and i'm a werewolf now, i have the active skill Sanies Lupinus which has a countdown under it and its 6 days 15 hours and so on. Does this mean the bite only last 6 days? Also, whats the difference between the white werewolves and the blackish grey ones? and how do you get the white wolf?
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have until the timer runs out to complete the werewolf quest to become a werewolf.

The white werewolf is the result of taking the pack leader morph of the skill. The grey ones are default and berserker morph.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • LordDovakhiin
    how or where do i start doing the werewolf quests?
    Options
  • LordDovakhiin
    I think that link refers to the pc version, i'm on the console version of eso.
    Options
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    Aside from different megaservers and a few differencies like controller support and voice chat, the game is exactly the same. You can use PC guides for almost anything.
    "I see", said the blind man
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menegroth wrote: »
    Aside from different megaservers and a few differencies like controller support and voice chat, the game is exactly the same. You can use PC guides for almost anything.

^

Locations and quests don't change between platforms, so anything relevant to the PC version of the game is applicable to both console versions. That being said, stuff like addons and controls are obviously the exception.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only 1 initial werewolf quests, there aren't any more.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • LordDovakhiin
    Ah ok, well after I got bit, I went in the portal, Killed the tribute animal, fed with my pack and completed it, but i still have the 6 day timer, is that nomal?
    Options
  • saint1031
    saint1031
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know where I can get an infection? I have been trying for 7 days and coming up with nothing.

I'm on xboxone NA server
    Gamertag saint1031
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    saint1031 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get an infection? I have been trying for 7 days and coming up with nothing.

I'm on xboxone NA server
    Gamertag saint1031

What faction are you part of? If you're in the Aldmeri Dominion it should be somewhere in Greenshade? Other factions I honestly couldn't tell ya lol

Of course you can always get infected by another player that can infect you as well.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • LordDovakhiin
    I'm in daggerfall covenant, im assuming it should be bangkorai considering thats where i got my bite but i honestly dont know to much abou it. I played skyrim on the 360 a long time ago but have never played ESO til it came out Xbox One.
    Options
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, well after I got bit, I went in the portal, Killed the tribute animal, fed with my pack and completed it, but i still have the 6 day timer, is that nomal?

It's normal. If you completed the quest, you're good. The timer will go away after it's time runs out.

*Edit*
    I mean "normal" as in it's a known bug.
    Edited by Menegroth on June 24, 2015 3:50PM
    "I see", said the blind man
    Options