Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for large group for Fungal Grotto. - XBOX ONE

d3nbark3r
d3nbark3r
✭✭✭
Wanting to join or create a large group for Fungal Grotto. Preferably level 15+ but all levels welcome providing the group is large enough.
Want a variety of classes.
Message me if interested.

CHARACTER NAME: Rathor.
GAMERTAG: Skipping Baboon.
CLASS: Dragon knight.
ALLIANCE: Ebonhart Pact.

Thanks!

If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    you can only have 4 ppl in dungeon group
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Jando
    Jando
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can only have 4 ppl in dungeon group

Unless it's a Trial.
    Dear ZoS - Sell us great content at a reasonable price. Stop the Grind!!
  • Prestidigitor
    Prestidigitor
    ✭✭
    Join my upcoming pve guild where our main goal is to have a large group of members available at all times of the day to have fun and simplicity to find groups for anything pve related. Soon we'll transition into pvp when we get large enough but for now we are trying to find helpful people to help us step off on a great adventure together
    Click on Guild Below to join