Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

unreal v4 4 - 14 amazing xp

grass-assassin
alikr desert north beach kill ra netu zombies very weak and great xp .. i hit vr 13 in 2 days
  • poughe
    poughe
    Are you serious? lol I am VR2 and have been looking for a decent grinding spot of the Xbox One. I will hopefully look into this when I get on later today in a few hours which area is this located in terms of faction? I am originally Dominion
    VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
    VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • poughe
    poughe
    Ah see its Daggerfall which is nice did you solo this or party up? Sorry for the follow up questions lol
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • grass-assassin
    2 ppl is optimum
  • poughe
    poughe
    Yeah found the area unfortunately there is a serious issue now with the amounts of people over there and some guys lagging out people spamming certain fighter guild skills
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • grass-assassin
    if everyone actually works together instead of against each other its fine but people are greedy and think there getting more for being d holes
  • ouijacom
    ouijacom
    Ill check it out!
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Your supposed to post it on the forums xD bye bye grind spot
  • ouijacom
    ouijacom
    he did post it on the forums.
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • Suntzu1414
    another one bites the dust..

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • grass-assassin
    not enough vr 14s so hoping this will help everyone level up so the group finder actually works
  • poughe
    poughe
    Yeah great spot grass but that is the biggest issue and there is an ability spam people are using causing the area to lag and it even lags people out of the game entirely. It's a very situational spot if you can get a small crew to do the circuit if not...then your wasting your time with just frustration
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer