The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vehemence Rolling Blue.

• Gol Barr
    Gol Barr
    ✭✭
    I respect this post. you're an honorable man.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I applaud the OP's difficult decision and I salute all the folks who indicated their support in this thread. Good job all around.
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Great work guys Can't Wait to fight against You!
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre late >=/. some of us switched months ago, well GoS did on Blackwater with the all argonian templar mannimarco fiasco, Praize Unholy Zazeer and all that (the damn dinosaur game playing quitter >=/ )

But yeh, blue needed one more solid guild, this should work out well. Just dont bring Teargrants, DC has enough trollsorcs, we dont need no moar.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sure would be nice to see a rise in DC, would help with the imbalance and maybe we could have some three faction warfare in a game designed to have three faction warfare..:)
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Just dont bring Teargrants, DC has enough trollsorcs, we dont need no moar.
    Wrong. There is no such thing as enough troll sorcs.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    0GX6op5.gif
    EU | PC | AD
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if a significant number of your members are going DC I would ask that you guys home on Azura. That campaign needs some serious help with regards to the DC side. Yellow basically uses it as a buff server (in addition to Had and Thorn) and the blues on Azura have a difficult time making progress and maintaining it.

Some of EPHS have rolled DC toons but have stayed on Chill which is probably the only semi-balanced campaign there is. I home on Azura but the circumstances are difficult much like it is on Haderus for EP. If you want to make a difference and be a major factor for change then please consider Azura.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gained a LOT of respect for Vehemence.

Through your actions, you have most likely extended the lifespan of PvP by some indeterminate amount.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You Vehemence folks better not be coming over to DC to shake hands and chew bubblegum. You're coming to DC to form an organized group that can match Havoc. And you will viciously engage Havoc until they either run away or are all dead.

Havoc will be destroyed and above the Morrowind gate the flag of the flexed bicep shall fly.

BTW, isn't a bulbasir a Pokemon?
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on June 24, 2015 1:14PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You Vehemence folks better not be coming over to DC to shake hands and chew bubblegum. You're coming to DC to form an organized group that can match Havoc. And you will viciously engage Havoc until they either run away or are all dead.

Havoc will be destroyed and above the Morrowind gate the flag of the flexed bicep shall fly.

Listen. Shaking hands and chewing bubblegum is what we do best.
    Also, a Bulbasir is actually a Bulbybear in true form.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jules stole my thunder.

:'(
    Edited by Observant on June 24, 2015 1:25PM
    Vehemence
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

Listen. Shaking hands and chewing bubblegum is what we do best.
    Also, a Bulbasir is actually a Bulbybear in true form.

I actually don't know what the hell that is. That being said, just make sure you are all ready to fight against Havoc. Just the thought of Havoc being defeated makes me want to /FLEXBICEPS!
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Just dont bring Teargrants, DC has enough trollsorcs, we dont need no moar.
    Wrong. There is no such thing as enough troll sorcs.

How much crowns is the Troll race?
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bravo! Good news for pvp overall
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Welcome to DC, was excited to hear of your team's efforts to balance the campaigns. Hopefully the rest of EP doesn't see this as a need to roll DC!

Hopefully you find your new comrades to be less puggy than you think. Although you may not think much of our contributions, some DC small groups can make a difference (if you ask nicely)! :)

Best of Luck.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool of you guys to do this. I need to level up my blue sorc, so if any of you guys is interested in grinding lemme know!
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a fearful thing if you were to work in conjunction with Grunt and myself. Fearfully... boring. I hate facerolling people and whenever numbers tip into my favor, I usually just go pve or something. Fortunately as a DC, that is rarely the case, even on the lower populated servers (because screw chill lag amiright?).

Anyways, welcome to the faction that brought you such classics as cool hand luke, star wars, and lindsey lohan before she was on drugs.

Whisper me and I'll tell you all of the better grindspots if you have any trouble finding them. Done two alts in the past month and doing a third now, so I'm getting familiar with the process.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Through your actions, you have most likely extended the lifespan of PvP by some indeterminate amount.

This means so much. Thank you :)
    Edited by Jules on June 24, 2015 4:50PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to dc glad to have ya. DC has some of the best solo players I've seen that hate zerging convince them to help and dc will be a force to be reckoned with.
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Well if a significant number of your members are going DC I would ask that you guys home on Azura. That campaign needs some serious help with regards to the DC side. Yellow basically uses it as a buff server (in addition to Had and Thorn) and the blues on Azura have a difficult time making progress and maintaining it.

Some of EPHS have rolled DC toons but have stayed on Chill which is probably the only semi-balanced campaign there is. I home on Azura but the circumstances are difficult much like it is on Haderus for EP. If you want to make a difference and be a major factor for change then please consider Azura.

Azura's will be the obvious end game plan, in the beginning I am focusing on getting my guys leveled, getting our barriers back lol, undaunted passives, etc. It will be a long time before we are full strength again, but I have thought this out for a long time. I have a plan and I will see it through with the support of my guys :)

I am a pokemon, just slightly more classy ;). I am coming to DC as an already organized guild that I truly believe can rival Havoc and Nexus and in that regard the rest of EPs dominate forces. We've always been on the same side working together so the prospect of fighting against them is both terrifying and exciting. As an Ex-member of both guilds respectably, I know how tight they run, and I hope this encourages friendly competition. The other reason for coming to DC is build more organized guilds that can rival them, we certainly aren't the only ones who can ;), we just need to work together.
    Welcome to DC, was excited to hear of your team's efforts to balance the campaigns. Hopefully the rest of EP doesn't see this as a need to roll DC!

Hopefully you find your new comrades to be less puggy than you think. Although you may not think much of our contributions, some DC small groups can make a difference (if you ask nicely)! :)

Best of Luck.
    I look forward to working with all of you :), everybody plays their part to make the faction a whole.

Thank you, that is my biggest aspiration for this move, and if we succeed in that regard by even a little bit, we will have succeeded in the biggest way I could hope for. :)
    Kloud wrote: »
    Welcome to dc glad to have ya. DC has some of the best solo players I've seen that hate zerging convince them to help and dc will be a force to be reckoned with.

That is exactly the plan ;)

Edited by x99Needles on June 24, 2015 5:39PM
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Put on your mountain boots and anti-lava armor and watch out for cliffs and glademine seiges. Lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bulba quote fail

Look at this noob, such quote fail. DC is so screwed.
    Edited by Fruitdog on June 24, 2015 5:33PM
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    Bulba quote fail

Look at this noob, such quote fail. DC is so ***.

-_________- Fruity. That's a demotion.
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    x99Needles wrote: »
    Weberda wrote: »

Some of EPHS have rolled DC toons but have stayed on Chill which is probably the only semi-balanced campaign there is. I home on Azura but the circumstances are difficult much like it is on Haderus for EP. If you want to make a difference and be a major factor for change then please consider Azura.[/quote

Azura's will be the obvious end game plan, in the beginning I am focusing on getting my guys leveled, getting our barriers back lol, undaunted passives, etc. It will be a long time before we are full strength again, but I have thought this out for a long time. I have a plan and I will see it through with the support of my guys :)

I am a pokemon, just slightly more classy ;). I am coming to DC as an already organized guild that I truly believe can rival Havoc and Nexus and in that regard the rest of EPs dominate forces. We've always been on the same side working together so the prospect of fighting against them is both terrifying and exciting. As an Ex-member of both guilds respectably, I know how tight they run, and I hope this encourages friendly competition. The other reason for coming to DC is build more organized guilds that can rival them, we certainly aren't the only ones who can ;), we just need to work together.

Best of Luck.
    I look forward to working with all of you :), everybody plays their part to make the faction a whole.

Thank you, that is my biggest aspiration for this move, and if we succeed in that regard by even a little bit, we will have succeeded in the biggest way I could hope for. :)
    Kloud wrote: »

That is exactly the plan ;)
    this is our leader. :trollface:
    Edited by Jules on June 24, 2015 5:35PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, moar DC!!

53431765.jpg
    Edited by Cathexis on June 24, 2015 5:39PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulba quote fail

How much lower can he get?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Bulba quote fail

Mary.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great post, exactly the reason I rerolled blue after being red since Beta. Love the pact but tbh it wasn't challenging or fun to roll maps every night. DC is about to git Gud with all these rerolls!
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Bulba quote fail

Is he VE.I.P rank yet?
    Vehemence