Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for LGBT Guild. [EP]

hlklng
hlklng
Anyone on EP know of a friendly LGBT guild that's recruiting?
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • seano287
    seano287
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also looking for an LGBT Guild for PS4.
  • Silversand
    Silversand
    ✭✭
    "The Silver-Sand Sages" Guild is LGBTQ friendly! Check us out on this PS4 Forum under that name and if you like what you see, leave your PSN ID and I will gladly add you and any of your friends to our Council of Sages. Kindness and respect toward one another is the only requirement to join. We are based out of the Ebonheart Pact but have members from all factions who are free to trade and use our guild store to buy and sell items. Cheers!

Arch-Sage: Euvaea Mirpal-Ammusa
    PSN: silversand3
    ”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • AUEL
    AUEL
    Add me tjabrown!!
  • hlklng
    hlklng
    Silversand wrote: »
    "The Silver-Sand Sages" Guild is LGBTQ friendly! Check us out on this PS4 Forum under that name and if you like what you see, leave your PSN ID and I will gladly add you and any of your friends to our Council of Sages. Kindness and respect toward one another is the only requirement to join. We are based out of the Ebonheart Pact but have members from all factions who are free to trade and use our guild store to buy and sell items. Cheers!

PSN: Dorrek-VIII
  • seano287
    seano287
    Soul Shriven
    Silversand wrote: »

PSN: seano287
  • lord-wolf
    lord-wolf
    Why not make your own guild, regardless I'm sure not a lot of guilds are dedicated to that community, might be ideal to start your own, on a different note the order of the Wolfpack is recruiting, offering werewolf bites to loyal members on ps4 na servers I'm in daggerfall psn nasty-nas6955, I'm Canadian I so I dont discriminate lol
    Edited by lord-wolf on June 26, 2015 5:31PM
  • Wicked87
    Wicked87
    I'm a part of Legion a LGBTQ and ally guild with aldermi dominion. We currently stand at 30 memebers. Add me on psn roguev3 and you can check us out
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello there, friend! In the Malformed Fortune Guild; a family of criminal-minded freaks (by 'freaks' we mean those with Vampirism and Lycanthropy. Just said for friendly role playing purposes.) We welcome anyone regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. There are no bounds to not only our recruitment, but also into what we do in the guild. Whatever the game provides us with (pvp, pve, etc.) you name it, we're doing it! We are a pretty relaxed guild for the most part, and we'd like to warmly welcome you amongst our family of thieving freaks! Do look at the guild forum to see what all we can provide you with were you to join the guild.

Also, now until the end of July, we are gifting a 200 gold reward for each player you succesfully invite to the guild!

Regardless of whatever guild you side with, I do hope you find one that meets your interests so you further enjoy your eso experience; and I thank you for your time reading this post if not the guild forum that lies at the top of this post. Happy Gaming, friend!
  • KingTony001
    KingTony001
    Soul Shriven
    The Iron Company takes all comers. We have over eighty members, and any bigotry in our guild is dealt with harshly and swiftly. If you're interested in having a chat with me about it, message or friend me on PSN at KingTony001. I hope to hear from you!