Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to game, building a Nightblade. Cant decide race. (PS4)

DarkDeller
Hey all, im fairly new to this game and im wanting to build a nightblade. I want to deal good damage and dont mind having to be sneaky and run in and out of battle, yet i wanna be able to soli fairly easy. Question is what is the best race to go with? I have to Imperial upgrade if that helps!
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at the link below. It can help you decide which race would be the best for how you want to play. You'll need to consider what kind of weapons you want to use also as each race has different abilities that aid in those areas.

http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/02/15/eso-racial-passives/
    NA Server - Kildair
  • DarkDeller
    Yea sorry ill be Dw and bow
  • DarkDeller
    Everything he mentions leads to Imperial nb for stamina
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Imperial is a suitable race for ANY class simply because of it's passives.

Khajit is also good.
    Orc, is viable.
    Dark Elf.
    Wood elf.

All viable races. Ultimately, it's up to the player, but those offer the most beneficial passives. I'd personally suggest, Khaijt NB.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sneaky NB ... Khajit (over Bosmer only because the sneaky bonuses start earlier)

Brawler NB (don't care about sneaky) with dual wield stamina build, try Redguard for stamina buffs (+consider werewolf)

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend