Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whst is wrong with the dungeon group program?

xcaliburxxx
xcaliburxxx
Soul Shriven
I need to do banishing the banished dungeon. ..have wasted two days waiting in the queue. ..nothing. ...if this is the way it is where you can't even get a group like in neverwinter then they can keep this game. ..absolutely a waste of time. ..hours wasted and nothing
what is wrong with this. ...it should be working. ..they had plenty of time to test it and prepare it
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on? If you check the latest Xbox patch notes you will find they changed a fews things about the group finder (such as it trying to place you in a group with only people within 2 levels of you). Not sure if this is also affecting PS4 - but could be. PS4 gets their patch tomorrow, so I'd watch out for those patch notes :) As well, be sure you are selecting everything properly - your role etc. As a DPS it often takes longer to find a group as there is normally more DPS around thank tanks and healers.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    What platform are you on? If you check the latest Xbox patch notes you will find they changed a fews things about the group finder (such as it trying to place you in a group with only people within 2 levels of you). Not sure if this is also affecting PS4 - but could be. PS4 gets their patch tomorrow, so I'd watch out for those patch notes :) As well, be sure you are selecting everything properly - your role etc. As a DPS it often takes longer to find a group as there is normally more DPS around thank tanks and healers.

So this explains why I cant get a group for non-vet dungeons at V14 that I never completed and need to do.
    1-50 players are out of range.....so I can never get a group and never do these group dungeons.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on June 23, 2015 10:11PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    So this explains why I cant get a group for non-vet dungeons at V14 that I never completed and need to do.
    Sure you can. But not with the lfg tool. There is no lfg tool... better start accepting that.

Every normal dungeon is in the undaunted pledges rotation... and those, too, scale all the way up to vr12.
    Wait until the dungeon you need is up as silver pledge and hang around in your undaunted zone (second alliance zone) during prime time and watch zone chat.
    There is nothing else going on in that zone besides ppl looking for groups for gold and silver... true, ppl are usually speeding through silver but you should be able to complete the quest nevertheless; probably wont have time to listen to all the dialogs though.
  • Liptrot
    Liptrot
    ✭✭
    I'm the same have to stand outside the dungeon asking loads of players that arrive to group up and they either ignore me or are already in a group, so spend alot of time waiting to be invited into a group. Would be so much better if group finder was working
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the problems don't start and stop with finding a group.

Once you have one, you have to wade through the time wasters, or those incapable of queuing as the correct class.

It's becoming a really horrible experience.
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Armann
    Armann
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunately for PC users we can bypass thanks to text chat, but for consoles the LFG tool needs to work most of the time. Simply unbelievable that an MMO of ESOs caliber does not get this right.
    EU megaserver | XboxNord Nightblade | Ebonheart PactImperial Dragonknight | Ebonheart PactDunmer Sorcerer | Ebonheart PactDunmer Warden | Ebonheart PactOrc Necromancer | Daggerfall CovenantAltmer Templar | Aldmeri Dominion
  • Liptrot
    Liptrot
    ✭✭
    A5ko wrote: »
    Unfortunately the problems don't start and stop with finding a group.

Once you have one, you have to wade through the time wasters, or those incapable of queuing as the correct class.

It's becoming a really horrible experience.

Your not wrong the amount of times you finally get a 4 man group then after first boss 1 or 2 drop out is really frustrating then have to find more players. Fingers crossed group finder gets fixed sooner rather than later.