The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

buying glyph of magicka

jinx209
jinx209
im level 37 i the daggerfall covenant on Ps4 NA server please message me on here or psn which is jinx209 if you will sell me it
birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just letting you know - you should be able to buy glyphs from merchants near enchanting stations.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    really? diddnt know that thanks :)
    birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will only be white glyphs, but at level 37 that should be fine :) I'm not absolutely positive, but they may also be a tad weaker than the same white glyph would be if it was crafted by a player - still good enough though :)

Oh, and just so you know.. when buying glyphs.. the level of the glyph refers to the armor (or weapon) you are applying it to - not to the player. So if for some reason your armor is still only level 29, you would want to buy a glyph good for that level - not your player level (37).

If your armor is up to date though - go for whatever glyph is good for 37 :)
    Edited by MissBizz on June 23, 2015 7:14PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, don't be too concerned about higher level glyphs until you get to V1+ level when the need for gear replacement becomes way slower and therefore you maximise the benefit of the higher level gear.

A friendly guildie wanting to level enchanting skill might give you access to good ones at low cost

Dungeon boss loots will often give glyphs as rewards too.

Then you can start getting into the purple level crafted sets and the purple glyphs. My advice would be save your gold level items for end game (PvE or PvP) when min-maxing becomes more important .. or to sell your gold level materials to other players for in-game favors and coin.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options