Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need help on eso vr 2

silvergear
i been stuck a vr 2 for week need help
xbox eu
ebonheart pacted
no mic
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you questing/fighting enemies? VR levels take about 1,000,000 XP per level, so they can take a while.
  • silvergear
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Where are you questing/fighting enemies? VR levels take about 1,000,000 XP per level, so they can take a while.

am not sure there are zombies a hill a farm
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What zone? You should have moved on to Cadwell's Silver zones by now. Have you?
  • silvergear
    What zone? You should have moved on to Cadwell's Silver zones by now. Have you?

im in glenumbra near lion guard redoubt wayshrine
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in the right zone. Is it just slow going, or are you actually not getting any XP?
  • silvergear
    You are in the right zone. Is it just slow going, or are you actually not getting any XP?

yep its to hard to train zombies or a sorcerer comes in and takes all the kills :neutral:
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you do quests instead? It's probably a faster way to level.
    Edited by Aett_Thorn on June 23, 2015 7:22PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking to grind your better of finishing silver quests to get to your v10 zone quicker.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • silvergear
    Cuyler wrote: »
    If you're looking to grind your better of finishing silver quests to get to your v10 zone quicker.

what are silver quests
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you finish the main quests of your alliance (first 5 zones, lvl1-50) you begin Cadwell's Silver (zones v1-5). This would be Where you are now in glenumbra (your v1 zone).

Each vet zone has 5-6 Cadwell's quests. You can view these in your Journal by pressing "J" and tabbing over to the Cadwell's almanac. Completing all these "main" quests in the v1-5 zones will unlock Cadwell's Gold and the last 5 zones (v6-10). As you complete the quests you will see check marks next to them and it will tell you if you've completed one or still need to.

The Cadwell's quests are the main quest hubs in each zone usually.
    Edited by Cuyler on June 23, 2015 7:43PM
  • silvergear
    When you finish the main quests of your alliance (first 5 zones, lvl1-50) you begin Cadwell's Silver (zones v1-5). This would be Where you are now in glenumbra (your v1 zone).

Each vet zone has 5-6 Cadwell's quests. You can view these in your Journal by pressing "J" and tabbing over to the Cadwell's almanac. Completing all these "main" quests in the v1-5 zones will unlock Cadwell's Gold and the last 5 zones (v6-10). As you complete the quests you will see check marks next to them and it will tell you if you've completed one or still need to.

The Cadwell's quests are the main quest hubs in each zone usually.

will they bring up my vet level dont want to try vet 3 at 2
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they give a large chunk of XP upon completion if that is what you're asking. If you only do the cadwell's quests you'll be under leveled yes. With that said, you gain a lot of POI xp while exploring and doing the Cadwell quests. I was v3.5 by the time I finished the v5 zone. I had no problems killing mobs 2 vet ranks above me.

Maybe I miss understood it sounded to me like you wanted to grind and not do quests? Killing mobs up to 5 levels above your level gives the best xp. TBH I start grinding at v1 in my v5 zone.
    Edited by Cuyler on June 23, 2015 8:20PM
  • silvergear
    Well they give a large chunk of XP upon completion if that is what you're asking. If you only do the cadwell's quests you'll be under leveled yes. With that said, you gain a lot of POI xp while exploring and doing the Cadwell quests. I was v3.5 by the time I finished the v5 zone. I had no problems killing mobs 2 vet ranks above me.

Maybe I miss understood it sounded to me like you wanted to grind and not do quests? Killing mobs up to 5 levels above your level gives the best xp. TBH I start grinding at v1 in my v5 zone.

i will do what ever to level whats best way
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am V9 having done silver to completion and now almost gold to completion ... it has been a long haul especially casual gaming.

Currently finding a number of quests impossible to solo but still working my way through my final zone with V10 mobs, killing them as often as I can rather than avoiding them.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend