Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find copper for barbaroic items (Ebonheart)

NBAballar18
NBAballar18
✭✭
Hey, all I am looking for a location in Ebonheart where you can mine copper so I can craft the armor and weapons. If you can let me know of some places would be great.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't mine copper. It is a style material, so it is acquired the same way as other style materials (although with a lower droprate and not at the crafting merchant).

1: Loot from containers (e.g. nightstands, wardrobes, urns, crates, etc).
    2: from salvaging drops in the barbaric style (level 25 and upwards)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As well, you are most likely to find the style stone in your Caldwell Silver zone (which is where you find the motif). This is the first faction you will get sent to after completing your own.

You should also be able to receive some via hirelings.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of hirelings?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of hirelings?

The crafting hirelings for tailoring, woodworking, and blacksmithing.
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can actual get gear in this style anywhere from random drops. The easiest, most consistent way to get these racial stones is by deconstructing gear, however the more rare the style the less likely you are to get it. You can always try to buy some from a guild if you have the coin.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild