Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Theft-Related Question

ZombiePigHam
Okay, so being the honest citizen I am, I need to steal a belt or girdle from somewhere in Glenumbra, but I actually can't find any ANYWHERE. Literally anything else and it takes about 30 seconds to seek it out. Have tried the Fighters' Guild, the armour section of the marketplace and the basement of Castle Daggerfall numerous times, but that belt just isn't showing up.
Does anyone know anywhere at all where I would be likely to find a belt to steal?
Thanks!
Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • Atsumouri
    Atsumouri
    Soul Shriven
    @ZombiePigHam Sadly i dont think i have ever seen just a belt sitting around. Tho i would advise poking around in the crates and desks and such around. i have seen many a belt drop that way Remember its ok to look its just a crime to take... or pick a lock, or if you prefer legal belts... this one could make you one depending on the level. This one guarantees This one's goods are made out of 100% (mostly) UN-stolen goods lol
    Edited by Atsumouri on June 24, 2015 7:10PM
  • ZombiePigHam
    @Atsumouri thanks, I managed to do it in the end though! (needed stolen for the Indecent Exposure achievement) Turns out logging in and out whilst in the Rosy Lion and checking every single damn basket, barrel and chest of drawers eventually pays off...
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Best thing to do is craft it yourself if you have the materials or ask someone to craft it for you and then trade. I also found that completing quests often reward you with a lot of sashes, belts and sometimes girdles.