Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox one Guilds

sirhellraiser
I am looking to join a guild that has a guild store. MY current guild is small because its just a bunch of friends and we dont have enough for a store. where can i find guilds for xbox one
  • RabidHellBunny
    In the guild recruitment section... there is a section for Xbox NA and Xbox EU. Back to the forum home page scroll right to the bottom.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-xbox-one-eu

That's the EU one

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-xbox-one-na

And the NA one.
    Edited by RabidHellBunny on June 23, 2015 3:41PM
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • Bionickronic
    Bionickronic
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings. I am on NA XBO . I would like to join your guild if you can join mine. I would like to get ten members to be able to use the guild bank. Send me a message on the fourms.
    Have a great time in ESOTU.
  • urnsaine
    urnsaine
    You can boost your the number of members in guild. Just use area chat and send invites. Not everyone will join but it will help those numbers. If your a decent guild master people will stay. I belong in guilds with 400+players and I was 9th member. They do events, raffles etc.