Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Erebor - [Aldemri Dominion]

Cnikunj
Cnikunj
Hello I am the Guild Leader of Erebor

Platform: Ps4
Server: EU
Alliance: Aldemri Dominion

We are a new guild looking to expand and grow. Looking for active players in Aldmeri dominion. All are welcome to join, no level requirements. We are looking to move into
• PvP
• Dungeons
• Opening our own guild store

We are a friendly guild who are more than happy to help each other out on our way to lv50. Erebor will be participating in most aspects of ESO but members will only have to participate in parts they want to. For all of you that would like to join
leave your PSN name here and we will send you an invite ASAP :)
  • Cnikunj
    Cnikunj
    Feel free to contact me in game also my PSN ID is "cnikunj"
  • Vetterken
    Vetterken
    Soul Shriven
    How many members do you have? I'm the guild leader of an aldmeri guild to. We're at 15 looking to hit 50. All friendly PvP and PvE based guild. a lot of players who have big experience in mmo. if you would consider taking all your members and become part of the Rwina family. We already have a guild store, tabard and guild bank. I can make you Rwina captain in command if you bring at least 5 players. If you can deliver 15 players, you are thirth in command!

e-mail: vetterjaan@gmail.com
    yorickdevetter3@hotmail.com
  • Cnikunj
    Cnikunj
    We currently have 4 members, I talked to them about it and they would prefer not to merge with your guild. But thank you for the offer :)
  • KJwill
    KJwill
    Soul Shriven
    7 members ;)
    Edited by KJwill on June 30, 2015 5:49AM
  • Cnikunj
    Cnikunj
    We have 12 members now, looking to recruit more and open the guild store at 50 members, all are welcome :)
    Edited by Cnikunj on July 20, 2015 10:08AM
  • KJwill
    KJwill
    Soul Shriven
    Still only at 12 members :( looking for more active members to make things like dungeons and PvP easier and more fun
  • Bishop_887
    Hi I would like to join

My char is lv 14

My psn: bishop_887

And I have two others that may want to join as well
  • Cnikunj
    Cnikunj
    Hi Bishop_887
    I will send you a guild invite
    If you do have anyone else that would like to join we'd be more than happy to send them guild invites too
  • HempMachine
    Let me know if your interested in a guild marge get me on psn HempMachine