Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place to farm or get daedra hearts?

ZSonger
ZSonger
Soul Shriven
I am VR 1 and was wondering do I have to level up more to find them more commonly or is there a place I can go to farm them?
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Id love to know this aswell. I seem then selling for up to 8k in guild stores. Ive found three so far off boss drops. A fellow group member found two in a heavy sack in a dungeon. I was incredibly jealous.
  • Furor
    Furor
    ✭✭✭
    I'd suggest looking in containers now that you're in the veteran content. That's where I farmed all of mine.
    Furor Darkblade - VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also they can come in the daily hireling deliveries.

I have personally found a fare few in containers that I have stolen from, probably more than from standard containers. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are usually found in desks, wardrobes, trunks, backpacks and drawers. The V6-10 zones and perhaps Craglorn tend to drop them more often.

I've never seen them drop from mobs, but have seen them come with WW, BS and Clothing hireling deliveries. Hope that helps.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how many your going to find before you get to Vet6 zones. If they are not dropping, then get some Hirelings and deconstruct daedric items.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• guangui
    guangui
    ✭✭
    For me i get most of them from my maxed hireling.

• Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭
    ZSonger wrote: »
    I am VR 1 and was wondering do I have to level up more to find them more commonly or is there a place I can go to farm them?

I used to find them from deconstructing cheap gear I bought from Guild Stores as I was leveling my crafting. For PC there is an addon to show Styles, making it easy to spot them.
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    really that expensive? I had 3, 2 I accidently dismantled, and 1 I gave now, going to Vault it
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, V5-6+ zones containers

That means your own container loots at that level, or getting someone to sell them to you who has deconstructed daedric style loots or picked up from V5-6+ containers
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Skeptajme
    Skeptajme
    So I've got a while yet then I'm only level 14 how long did it take to get V2?
    Guild: #WereWolfsOfTheUk | #JoinTheBrotherHood
    PSN: skeptajme
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    a long time
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend