The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

transfer to PS4

spawn10459
spawn10459
✭✭✭
Did i miss the option to transfer my account to PS4?
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Options
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Yes

Thanks man. See ya in a few ymonths when ESO drops to 20$ bin for PS4. it took less then a year for ESO to go F2P.
    Edited by spawn10459 on June 23, 2015 1:15PM
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Yes

Thanks man. See ya in a few ymonths when ESO drops to 20$ bin for PS4. it took less then a year for ESO to go F2P.

I'm sure if it goes full free to play they would start charging for transfers, so would have to start fresh on ps4 still
    Options
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    wait there is a monthly fee for the PS4 version of this game... For real?
    Options
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

B2P = Buy the box but pay no subscription fee
    F2P = No fee required to play the game

Thus, it isn't F2P. And don't you need to pay for PS+ or whatever it is to play multiplayer games through PSN?
    Options
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »

Thus, it isn't F2P. And don't you need to pay for PS+ or whatever it is to play multiplayer games through PSN?

ESO for PC is F2P. That is what i was talking about.

My question is does ESO for PS4 require a monthly sub or is it B2P? If its B2P i'll wait a month for it to drop into the 20$ bin. The fact that i have to buy the game twice is crazy.
    Options
  • m1ck10v1n
    m1ck10v1n
    nastuug wrote: »

ESO for PC is F2P. That is what i was talking about.

My question is does ESO for PS4 require a monthly sub or is it B2P? If its B2P i'll wait a month for it to drop into the 20$ bin. The fact that i have to buy the game twice is crazy.

It's B2P and you need PS+.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is B2P for PC as you still have to buy the game so it is not F2P for PC.
    Only thing that changed for PC is you don't have to pay monthly sub.
    If you chose you can sub to TU plus on console or PC.
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 24, 2015 10:45AM
    Options
  • Gneesh
    Gneesh
    So you want to play on console but dont want to BUY the game again? It should just be given free to you for buying the PC version? Lay off the skooma!!
    Options
  • VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    Gneesh wrote: »
    So you want to play on console but dont want to BUY the game again? It should just be given free to you for buying the PC version? Lay off the skooma!!

Calm down dear. There was, for a limited time, the option to transfer your PC account to console giving you the game for a reduced price of $20 if you met certain requirements (such as buying the PC version at launch). The OP was imply asking if it was still available.

Options
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Gneesh wrote: »

Calm down dear. There was, for a limited time, the option to transfer your PC account to console giving you the game for a reduced price of $20 if you met certain requirements (such as buying the PC version at launch). The OP was imply asking if it was still available.

Yes i was and i would NEVER buy this game again. If i could get it for PS4 for 20$ and transfer all my ***. Then yeah i would drop 20$. The game isn't worth 20$ nor is it worth 60$. But playing with my friends on PS4 is worth 20$.

Options