Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf r vampire

mrkoolaidhd
im a magia build shouldi go vampire r werewolf ?
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire if you want to live with the disadvantage of fire hurting you badly.

But it depends on your class, too. Some better go with "human" instead even.
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    werewolf does nothing for magica. Vampire does. But the price of a vampire is high (more damage from fire and less health regen). So it depends a lot on the build wether or not it is worth it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • mrkoolaidhd
    The only problem is I use most spells with fire so should I go with ww?
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't change your own skills. Fire spells hitting YOU do 40% more damage to you.

So you are more vulnerable to fire siege weaponry for example. That's the downside of being a vampire.
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only problem is I use most spells with fire so should I go with ww?

Sorry...should have expressed it differently. Firedamage you take is increased (depending on the vampire stage, but minimum is +40%). So if someone hits you with 1000 firedamage, on a stage 1 vampire it will be 1400 firedamage. It has nothing to do with the skills you bring into the fight. You are imune to your own damage.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU