Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Will somebody make me a werewolf?

TimeoutLord
TimeoutLord
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to become a werewolf for countless hours, but I have not been able to find them at their spawns. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out and turn me into one. Can anyone be so kind as to do this?

Xbox One
NA Server
Aldmeri Dominion
GT: TimeoutLord

(I would be okay with paying some gold for it, but would prefer to be infected before paying so as to not get scammed)
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    I would be happy to do so, however I will NOT bite first.
    The truth is always a threat to evil men.
    Options
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
    Options
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy to do so, however I will NOT bite first.

You shouldn't be charging people for bites.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kelly
    Greetings TimeoutLord

Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread listed below to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios

Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.