Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf/ vampire bites ... Death injury or something else.

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
So exactly how does it work if you stumble on an NPC that maybe one, do they kill, you wound you of do we interact with them some other way ?

Would be nice to know in case it happens.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You only have a chance at infection with a limited number of the right type of NPC mobs and only in the right cycle of the moon.

A day in game occurs every 6 hours real time.

Edited by OzJohnD on June 22, 2015 11:21PM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Kendra_Marie4
    Kendra_Marie4
    Soul Shriven
    I got bitten by werewolf in the Rift then once I got it fully skilled up I got it cured and then got bitten by a vampire........ Again in the Rift once you get bit you go to the town of Riften. If you get bit by a NPC you will go into the town and will see a mission arrow of a lady to talk to she will then tell you to go to the shrine and you will do that mission ending as you becoming a werewolf. If you get bitten by a Vampire NPC you will go to Riften and leave through the North gate and there you will see a Vampire leaned up against a tree you will need to speak with him and then follow that quest ending as you becoming a vampire. . but if you get bit by another player by one of their shrines you will see a scroll somewhere near that shrine you will follow the quest from there :) If you get it and decide later that you do not want to have the curse any longer or whatever, then you will then go to the priest and he will cure it with a small amount of coin of coarse, but think it is like 640 or something like that. When you are searching to find either a wolf or a vampire just kinda run the map areas you may just run into one I have found the Bloodfiends in The south in the Rift as to where I have found the Werewolves in the North in the Rift. Don't kill them let them kill you, once you respawn you will see by going to Options then Character scroll all the way down and it will either say Vampirism or Lync.... can't spell it but the wolf. I have not killed any to save them so other players will also have a chance of becoming one without all the other players trying to scam money off of them. .. Good luck and I hope that you find yourself one just watch for a full moon in the sky and head toward The Rift go along the mountain sides is where I have found mine when I was searching. Hope this helps some :)
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this, very informative.

I'm happy to wait but a lot of my friends are esger to start upon one of the dstk paths.