The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A humble minion of The Daggerfall Alliance seeks guild

Mister-Biz
Mister-Biz
Soul Shriven
Greetings and Salutations, I am a relatively new player to ESO and MMOs in general. (Though not to Elder Scrolls and regular gaming). I am looking for a laid back guild involved in PvE, PvP, and some trading. I am but a simple orc just looking for like-minded individuals.
  • Bertulfo
    Bertulfo
    The Forgotten Legends would love to have ya give me your PSN and I'll send ya a request
  • Mister-Biz
    Mister-Biz
    Soul Shriven
    HellaciousMotor
  • Sinister_One920
    The Apex Legion is recruiting. Daggerfall Alliance. We have new players and seasoned veterans of Elder Scrolls/MMOs. If you are interested in joining, add Conan3_1 on PSN with the message "ESO Guild" and he will send you the invite.