Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Struggling leveling

Anguished
Anguished
✭✭
I'm level 33 currently and done more or less everything available at my level, give or take a few quests here and there that I haven't discovered.
I have riften to do but their 9 levels higher, should I do those or?
Are dungeons viable? I've only found the first three. I Que for higher ones but I only get put into a group of two or three and never to any avail. Most of the time due to a lack of healer.
Just feel like progress has hit a wall and with the lack of communication in game prevents me really.. feeling apart of the world, instead I feel more invested into the forums than the game itself.
  • SCAGNETTI4691
    Leveling sped up for me at this level, I worked on the lvl 38? quest than moved to the lvl 41 mobs around 35. Grinded 37-38 just in a dungeon with around lvl 41 mobs.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are missing more than just a few quests here and there. Content in this game is such that if you get the Adventurer Achievement in each zone, do the World Bosses and Dolmens, clear all the Caves/Delves (Pathfinder and Explorer Achievements for each zone) you will be over-leveled for each zone as your leaving it. If you are subscribed, then you for sure will be over leveled for the zone you are going to.

So, check your journal and look in the Quests and Exploration sections and see what you missing from each zone. You may have also missed the starter islands which tends to get people behind 5 or 6 levels, but you should have cauught up by now.

As for doing Group Dungeons, that can work to grind levels, so can over world mobs. However, Public Dungeons are also a good place to grind up levels, though not as good as they used to be. But, you don't need a formal group for the Public Dungeons.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're Ebonheart Pact at level 33 you should be questing in either Shadowfen or Eastmarch (personally I've never been finished with Shadowfen and moved on to Eastmarch before I was level 35) - you shouldn't be in The Rift yet. If you've already been to both of those zones, then you've missed an absolute ton of quests, delves, dolmens, world bosses and such.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)