The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I dont understand eso plus.

mrskinskull
mrskinskull
✭✭✭✭
Players that really like the game will likely be the ones purchasing the plus membership.
But the exp boost will speed that player past the joy of level progression into the slog of endgame.
I personally like the steady tick of exp and leveling up. I actually really like the unadulterated pace for progress.
So why speed your fans into and out of the reward system?
I think you should just have all the costumes and pets and maybe mounts Netflix style available to subscribers and permanent purchase all a carte.
I know that was the plan for dlc but I could see many you tubers just going crazy with the stuff showing it off.
What else do you get with plus?
Will a subscriber please explain the draw?
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    Once I complete the story once, I want leveling up alts to be quick, so the 10% increase is helpful, but I'm mostly subbed for the free DLC and crowns.
    Edited by Moxan on June 22, 2015 8:47PM
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the progression purchases in bf4 either. Half the fun and neurochemical addiction of the game is the drip feed of progression.
    Do you think the introduction of a fast progress option. In bf3, and 4 led to less people getting addicted to the serotonin of exp leveling and helped the poor reviews. Obviously rough launch helped tank the reviews but not hooking your players before twisting the sales pitch may have soured some fans opinion.
    Assasins creed 3 and four and unity all offered paid progress in the form of convienece items and the metacritic ratings have fallen since two which offered none.
    Idk. Just a thought.
    I tend to get bored with a game once the level cap hits or the progression drags. Fallout 3 was great until level 20. Level cap blues. Thank goodness for dlc.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moxan wrote: »
    Once I complete the story once, I want leveling up alts to be quick, so the 10% increase is helpful, but I'm mostly subbed for the free DLC and crowns.

So additional character leveling. I guess that makes sense. How many crow ns do you get?
    What dlc is there?
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    You get 1500 per month. Because of the push for console release, no DLC is out yet, but now we should expect some very soon.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get 1500 per month. Because of the push for console release, no DLC is out yet, but now we should expect some very soon.

Ohh I saw the e3 vid. There's some cool stuff coming.
  • PrimordialVoid
    PrimordialVoid
    Soul Shriven
    Leveling and questing is mind numblingly boring. I know a vast majority of Elder Scrolls lore already from research and actually reading most of the books in the past TES games. I just want to sky rocket to vr and pvp. You simply like questing and i simply like killing (mostly other players) dont down others for wanting to be powerful and fast as possible.
  • ngillan
    ngillan

Ohh I saw the e3 vid. There's some cool stuff coming.

More mounts?
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leveling and questing is mind numblingly boring. I know a vast majority of Elder Scrolls lore already from research and actually reading most of the books in the past TES games. I just want to sky rocket to vr and pvp. You simply like questing and i simply like killing (mostly other players) dont down others for wanting to be powerful and fast as possible.

I'm not down on plus, just confused I guess. To each their own.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    More cuddly creatures to caress your codpiece.
    New mounts.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of now ESO plus is ahead of it's time. Like years ahead.
    It would certainly have value if there actually were a few DLCs already available... but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
  • Wild_Mage
    Wild_Mage
    ✭✭
    I signed up for the plus with my initial purchase. I won't be resubscribing without any dlc content though. I bought the game standard edition and I just subbed for the starter crowns. The 10% xp boost is nothing I would call speeding through the content but it is a nice boon nonetheless. The money is a non issue for me as I spend far more time working than getting to even play the game. I think the eso store kinda sucks really. I like dropping dollars to support a game I enjoy but the store doesn't have anything I want regardless. Oh well, still enjoying the game though.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wild_Mage wrote: »
    I signed up for the plus with my initial purchase. I won't be resubscribing without any dlc content though. I bought the game standard edition and I just subbed for the starter crowns. The 10% xp boost is nothing I would call speeding through the content but it is a nice boon nonetheless. The money is a non issue for me as I spend far more time working than getting to even play the game. I think the eso store kinda sucks really. I like dropping dollars to support a game I enjoy but the store doesn't have anything I want regardless. Oh well, still enjoying the game though.

Did you get the imp edition and explorers pack?
    Those are value adds for sure.
    I wanted to support the game too and I bought em, I like.a fee for product kind of transaction.

• mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the perspective guys.
  • Nénlindë
    Nénlindë
    ✭✭✭

So additional character leveling. I guess that makes sense. How many crow ns do you get?
    What dlc is there?

Literally no DLC.... doubt there will be any for a long time.. unfortunately
    Charmander
    every time
    nothing ever beats charmander
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭

This. I have 4 alt and I want to move a little faster in the leveling process the second or third time around
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have ESO+ and still get the pop-ups telling me of my exp.
    Edited by Volkodav on June 30, 2015 6:29AM