Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beware of SCAMMERS

hlklng
hlklng
don't do any trades with him for WW bites.
Edited by ZOS_ArtG on June 22, 2015 7:14PM
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    Should have went to the free WW and vamp bites thread.... Zenimax tried to warn you
    Edited by SURxR3AL on June 22, 2015 7:10PM
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • hlklng
    hlklng
    have you tried to get a free bite? cause if you have you know it's almost impossible.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    No cause I want to warn it the right way. And I don't want to be a ww or a vamp just yet....no need
    Edited by SURxR3AL on June 22, 2015 7:12PM
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • hlklng
    hlklng
    then there's no need for your comment haha, i'm just trying to warn people about a scammer in case they decide to buy it. thanks for the input.
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello everyone,

We do not allow the naming of individuals on our official forum. We understand that scamming is in no way a nice thing to do but naming individuals on the forums is neither constructive nor is within the spirit of our Code of Conduct.

If you feel that someone is violating our Terms of Service, we ask that you report them in-game as opposed to creating a thread on the forums. As such, we are closing this thread. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.