Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild members who are cool and friendly to quest and explore with

Lvnglegacy
As the title states, looking for people to play with. Questing by myself gets boring and tedious. If your interested add my PSN; Lvnglegacy. Lvl 22 Templar.
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Hey Legacy, we are recruiting members for our Guild. There are 7 of us that play most nights and weekends. We’ve been playing MMO’s together for years, a few of us were on the PC for ESO as well. We’re looking to up our numbers for everything. We’re currently grinding like everyone else, but we need bodies for PVP, Dungeons, DSA, and the guild store. We’re all 20’s and older. No age restriction here, as long as you’re not a jerk, you’re welcome. We bust each other’s balls as often as we hit the X button, it’s a requirement so don't take any of it seriously. If you’re looking for a group of people who take the game serious enough to get s**t done, but also realize it’s just a game, this is your place. My psn is piratej62 add me or shoot me a message through PSN/ ingame when you get on!
  • EnochKalahari
    piratej62 wrote: »
    Hey Legacy, we are recruiting members for our Guild. There are 7 of us that play most nights and weekends. We’ve been playing MMO’s together for years, a few of us were on the PC for ESO as well. We’re looking to up our numbers for everything. We’re currently grinding like everyone else, but we need bodies for PVP, Dungeons, DSA, and the guild store. We’re all 20’s and older. No age restriction here, as long as you’re not a jerk, you’re welcome. We bust each other’s balls as often as we hit the X button, it’s a requirement so don't take any of it seriously. If you’re looking for a group of people who take the game serious enough to get s**t done, but also realize it’s just a game, this is your place. My psn is piratej62 add me or shoot me a message through PSN/ ingame when you get on!

Hit me up pirate , Chiefrollinleaf
  • Lvnglegacy
    i got my own guild as well. Trying to make it grow as well.
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Pirate,

I'm interesting in joining your guild as well. Please shoot me an invite, PSN = PC0523. Thanks, and see you in-game.

Pete
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    you got it Pete! ill send you an invite today. Nice Legacy thats good we can group up when we hit pvp.
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Enoch ill add you tonight buddy