Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I level up in the Fighters Guild?

Raagnaros
Raagnaros
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I was just wondering how I level up in the Fighters Guild. I need level 5 to start the quest 'Will of the Council'. I was just wondering if there was a way to level the Fighters Guild as I think I have done all the quests for the guild except the last one which requires level 5.

Thanks,
Raagnaros.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    To lvl up your fighters guild you have to kill undead and deadrea if I remember right. With the images guild you have to collect lore books and undaunted you need to do dungeons...I believe that's correct been awhile
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Raagnaros
    Raagnaros
    Soul Shriven
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    To lvl up your fighters guild you have to kill undead and deadrea if I remember right. With the images guild you have to collect lore books and undaunted you need to do dungeons...I believe that's correct been awhile

This may sound stupid but where is the best place to farm undead and deadrea?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour unless you are too low for it
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill stuff that's already dead ...
    :smile:
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    you find daedra typically at dolmen and in cold harbour (this includes the foes in the main story quests).
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • alaiham2002
    SURxR3AL wrote: »

LoL you said images guild ,what do you do capture images for them?
  • youninjabro
    youninjabro
    ✭✭
    Fighters Guild levels up by killing Undead and Deadra, More XP 1 star and up enemies, Beat place is coldharbor due to everything in that zone being in those categories. It will rank up by general play. I'm rank 8 not tried farming it once.
    VR 14 Templar Daggerfall NA
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't have the General Executioner Achievement/Title yet, you could just spend a session running anchor to anchor trying to kill Molag Bal's Generals. If you time it right you should be able to hit each one as they drop without much waiting.
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas