The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

✫ Dust Legion ✫ PvP Guild - Aldmeri Dominion

Aqualina
Aqualina
Hello! And welcome! We are the Dust Legion of the Aldmeri Dominion and our primary focus of ESO is, PvP. We are currently a small group of players and intend to grow, and we mainly focused on the World vs World vs World portion of "Guild Wars 2" and would like to bring our knowledge and tactics to ESO. Our guild was well known for flipping half if not the entire map, if we had the coordination and focus needed for our groups. We are seasoned Vets coming from Guild Wars 2 and being that ESO has similar gameplay to that of GW2 in PvP, we find this to be a familiar battleground. We thrive on Large Scale PvP combat and want a community where we can log on, and flip Keeps, take objectives and get daily bounties done.

As for who I am, in-game my main character is a vampire High Elf Sorc with the focus of eliminating my enemies. I mained a max level Mesmer in GW2 and figured Sorc would be a good start. I also play a Vampire Nightblade. We are currently a small group of players but wish to evolve this guild from just a small few to a force to be reckoned with.

Currently the our schedule is to group up and play PvP (and a bit of PvE for leveling purposes) and then on the weekend, group up in a full raid party and work together to take each keep we encounter. This guild is ment fo fun, but it's also ment for some serious heavy hitting in forcing the enemy Into submission. We use PSN Party chat or the in-game guild/group chat to coordinate our attacks and call outs. As of now, the current state of PvP in the Aldmeri Dominion seems to be randomized with a lot of gurellia fighting and little strategy. I've only encountered a few raid groups who were able to get things done. We are also willing to do some PvE to help players get to appropriate levels to do well in PvP, alongside Lore book and Skyshard hunting for skill points and mages guild levels. Undaunted and fighters guild levels will also be worked on as we go.

We are also offering to bite or help others get infected for Vampirism and Lycanthropy (Werewolf) for the purpose of use in PvP and PvE if needed. But until the guild grows to a decent size and we have more players of each, bites are in short supply, coming from myself and other guild members.

Requirements:

A horse is a MUST! Without a horse it's simply impossible to move as one without someone falling behind. If you cannot afford a horse currently, we will help you buy one. (Within reason. You will have to put in a decent amount of effort as well).

Cooperation, Cordination and Teamwork: without these, nothing will get done. We need players who are willing to work together, and get the job done.

The will to improve and improve the guild as a whole: This is what I see holds a guild together. Helping one another while also bettering yourself. When a player is unable to receive the help they need in their guild, they tend to leave or quit. What we want is a strong community of players who work together.

A Mic: A mic is strongly adviced so we are able to speak and coordinate effectively. Doing call outs, and confirming position. A mic isn't 100% needed (due to some either not being comfortable on a mic or for other reasons) but it is highly recommended.

I must remind anyone whom is interested that this is a brand new guild, which has been in formation since the release of ESO on consoles. If you wish to join us, and take back what's ours in PvP and HOLD what is ours in PvP simply make a post in this format and we shall add you as soon as we can. (Some of us are currently at work at different hours so please be patient).

PSN ID: ID Here

Class:

Mic: Yes/No
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    You may also contact me via PSN: O_Razor_O
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    Currently growing steadily. We now have another 10 confirmed recruits! We strive to make this the largest PvP guild in Aldmeri Dominion!
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    We have increased our numbers by 22 and growing as of the end of today. Not only from the forums but also from PvP. As more joined, we began to steadily flip the map to all yellow, taking keep by keep! Help us keep up the progress and become the number 1 PvP guild in Aldmeri Dominion!
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    Dust Legion is still taking applications! We are currently actively helping the dominion take keeps, repair and defend said keeps in order to turn the battle in our favor. Join us for an Awsome PvP experience with tactical warfare against the enemy! Help us grow into the largest PvP guild in Aldmeri Dominion!
  • Chanbot7.6
    PSN: Chanbot7Six
    Class: Templar
    Mic: Yes
    Horse: Yes
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    We've recruited another 12 yesterday and will be adding more today! chanbot I will have my officer add you today :) (been swamped with work)
  • brandolito555555
    brandolito555555
    Soul Shriven
    PSN brandolito555555
    Class Sorcerer
    Mic Yes
    Horse Almost
    Edited by brandolito555555 on June 24, 2015 6:51PM
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    If you're online right now brandolito I'll have my officer pop you a invite.

We are still actively recruiting and accepting all players of any level, Seasoned and New players welcome. A horse is a must, but not 100% needed as we're willing to help where we can.
    Join us today to help us form the largest PvP in the Aldmeri Dominion! :smiley:
  • DaerwidD
    DaerwidD
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: DaerwidD
    Class: DK Firemage
    MIC: Yes (Im from argentina, but i can speak eanglish)
  • valkraithe
    valkraithe
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Valkraithe
    Class: NightBlade
    MIC : Yes
    Horse : No
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    I will have invites sent out to you today as soon as possible. My officer dragonslayer008 will be sending you a message to confirm if you're online and then will add you to the guild :)
  • Lvnglegacy
    Add me:lvnglegacy n im interested in a vampire bite. I have a lioness mount with 40 stamina and 20 speed
    Race:imperial
    Class: Templar
    Mic:Yes
    Edited by Lvnglegacy on June 25, 2015 3:06PM
  • Berbaquin
    Berbaquin
    PSN ID: Berbaquin

Class: Sorcerer

Mic: Yes

And add my friend too:

PSN ID: NUTS030

Class: Nightblade