Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cyrodilic Cornbread and Gods-Blind-Me recipes needed for Prov. writ

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey peeps :D I'm trying to get hold of these recipes for about 2 weeks now but STILL no luck! Is there a certain way of acquiring them? I'm checking the Guild merchs in Craglorn and not one of them has had those recipes when I've looked!
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would say you need to check more vendors than just Craglorn. I'm also being asked to make these for writs, and of course I got the recipes as a reward for the writs AFTER I turned them in. My main knows all green recipes, which is how I did my writs. I can make some for you if you send me the ingredients. Mail to @Maester.White. Remember, I make 4 for each attempt, so send me 10 ingredients, get back 40 items. You'll at least be able to finish the writs, and maybe get the recipes as reward.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Thanks for taking time to reply and especially your kind offer! I tried to mail the ingredients but I kept getting an 'unknown player' message. I'm guessing we are on different servers (I'm on the EU server). No worries though, I'll get there eventually! Thank you once again!

Bara
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the guild kiosks in the major crafting and trading hubs throughout your alliance. There are usually one or two (or more) guilds that sell tons of recipes. Some sell for a lot, so shop around a little, but if you find these for 50 gold or less, buy them.

You can also buy the finished food or drink (Green Crafted, not White Loot versions) at the Kiosks. While there are not as many who sell the finished product as weeks gone by, you can still find them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on the PC EU server let me know, and later tonight I will send you these items as crafted foods which you can use for writs... I should be online at 22.00 CET.
    PC-EU
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    If you're on the PC EU server let me know, and later tonight I will send you these items as crafted foods which you can use for writs... I should be online at 22.00 CET.

Thank you so very much for all your help Khenarthi! If there were more people in the world like you, it would be a better place!
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Daghoth
    Daghoth
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guy,

Is there anyone can give me a hand with these items on PC EU?