The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Silent Knights [Aldmeri Dominion] [PVE & PVP] [147 Guildmates]

Shadowgaming521
Shadowgaming521
Soul Shriven
"Silent Knights" is a fresh guild that I want to get out there. It's not completely hardcore like others but not completely casual as well. It's a mixture of both to keep things nice and sweet. We are hoping to have 200+ guild members to make the experience as pleasant as possible for everyone that joins. If you aren't good with others, leave. If you are, then you are most welcome among us. We love to help out those who just started so we can get their foot through the door. If you feel like you can be of help to this guild and be an essential member then leave your PSN down in the comments. If need be, message me on my PSN: SG_Shadow_Gaming and I'll add you right from there. Hope you choose wisely because helping you is why we are here.

Guidelines:

- Make sure you respect your fellow guildmates and don't be rude.
- Aldmeri Dominion Only (Meaning Your Main Character)
- Must be 18 Years or older but will make some exceptions as long as you remain mature.
- If you join and are under 18 make sure you respect your fellow guildmates.
- Friends of yours are most welcome to join as well so you can all enjoy the game as guildmates.
- Donate gold to the guild bank frequently so we can store as much as we can to better the guild.
- If you don't have a microphone, don't worry. As long as you follow what we are doing, there shouldn't be a problem.
- We need all roles in this guild so we can help one another.
- Be as active as you can. We want to keep this guild as active as humanly possible.

Permissions:

- Guild Bank Gold: Guildmaster Only. (This is due to someone stealing our stuff)
- Guild Bank Items: Commanders, Warlords, and Elite Only. (This is due to someone stealing our stuff but might change over time)
- Invite Friends: Everyone.