Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LOOKING FOR A WEREWOLF BASED GUILD!!!!!!!! DON'T SKIP THIS!!

Aerotheairbender34
As the title says, I'm highly looking for a Werewolf based guild, the ones that primarily puts Werewolf into their minds. With RP, pvp, raids, events and so forth. Basically a guild only for Werewolf, where we act as a pack and hunt together, you put Werewolf as your life into the guild. And mainly with alot of roleplay involved. You get the idea.

You a Werewolf, you join it, and bam you RP as a Werewolf with them and hang out with them, do events, hunt together, help each other out and so on. To get a better perspective search for the Westwind Claws on ESO. They portray exactly what I want, but sadly they are on PC.

So, if YOU own a guild like this or know a guild like this, let me know, because I'm highly itching to join one. If there isn't a guild exactly like this, atleast close enough, thats fine too. With like Werewolf and Vamp alliance and so on. But the two most things I want is Werewolf based and RP.

PS4 ID: AeroTheAirbender
EU
Ebonheart Pact
LVL 29 Dark Elf Nightblade
(I might be willing to make a seconf character just to play with you guys if incase you are in NA and in a another alliance)
Cheers!
  • T-Wrecks95
    Hey man, you posted on my discussion about a Vamp/Werewolf guild, we just started out and we really need members so we would love to have you, we are on PS4 EU Server in Ebonheart and we try to play almost every night. My PSN is TigerFanTy07, you and anyone you know is more than welcome to message me and I will be more than happy to add you