The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire quest bugged?

RobDaCool
RobDaCool
✭✭✭
I finally got vampirism and the quest is bugged lol -no NPC shows up at a wayshrine :(

I know every thing is bugged in this game, but this sucks.
PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    I thought it was bugged too, im in ebonhart pact and was bitten by a bloodfiend npc so i had to find vorundril outside riften. I dont know where to go for other factions.From what i understand if i had got bitten by another player i wouldve had to go to to the shrine instead to start the quest.
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    Dareloth wrote: »
    I thought it was bugged too, im in ebonhart pact and was bitten by a bloodfiend npc so i had to find vorundril outside riften. I dont know where to go for other factions.From what i understand if i had got bitten by another player i wouldve had to go to to the shrine instead to start the quest.

I had to log in and out 4-5 times before he showed up. I should of tried that before coming here as it seems that is the norm for a lot of quests in this game.

I have 2 current quests I can't do because logging in and out doesn't seem to fix the invisible NPCs

PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2