Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf and Vampire Bite scammers and flagged posts.

VinnyTheShill
VinnyTheShill
✭✭
Disappointing that I keep commenting on the correct forum post to see if I can get a vampire bite and a werewolf bite and all I get are scammers messaging me and demanding large "tips" before they even bite me. Lost out on 35,000 today trying to get some help. No one seems to respond on the correct forum page but a few hundred people need bites. Just a shame. It seems the overall point of view is that they would like to be vampires and werewolves at far lower levels.

Thanks to those actually helping people. Shame to those scamming people and not even biting.
PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.