Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a particular guild.

captaincarrotcake
captaincarrotcake
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

I'm looking for a casual and friendly guild I can chat and play with after a long days work. Trading and guild shop optional, but would like to quest and do dungeons with. I've played ESO on PC so I have some knowledge of the game, and I've played other MMOs.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

PSN is: Piratedreadlord
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Hi mate, you'd fit in well with mine but it is for Ebonheart Pact only, the link for it is in my signature :smile:
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • captaincarrotcake
    captaincarrotcake
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, I forgot to clarify that I am in Ebonheart
  • Joxin
    Joxin
    Unknown Order would suit you great as well. You can message myself on psn at Joxin_Toxin or my second HEATH72.

Hope to hear from you!
    Edited by Joxin on June 22, 2015 12:42AM
    Fight the Toxin. Become the Toxin

~Joxin Toxin
    Guild Master of Unknown Order
  • captaincarrotcake
    captaincarrotcake
    Soul Shriven
    Joxin wrote: »
    Unknown Order would suit you great as well. You can message myself on psn at Joxin_Toxin or my second HEATH47.

Hope to hear from you!

I saw your guild requirements. Unfortunately, I'm not level 20 yet. Close! I just leveled to 17.
  • captaincarrotcake
    captaincarrotcake
    Soul Shriven
    I play central time, usually about 3-4 hours after work on week days and then most of my day on weekends.
  • Joxin
    Joxin
    Age 20+ sorry, I'll change that to be more specific.
    Fight the Toxin. Become the Toxin

~Joxin Toxin
    Guild Master of Unknown Order
  • Midnyte64
    Midnyte64
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/183882/draconic-edge-ebonheart-pact-guild

That is the recruiting thread for my Guild, you can check it out or contact me directly.

PSN: Midnyte64

You would be joining a guild that is only now beginning to form, but even so it would be great to have you!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Evonheart Pact Guild.we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    THE RAVENS are a drama free casual guild. By drama free I mean no teenagers, children or COD b.s. here only adult gamers. We also like to enjoy the game not exploit it. Most of us work full time and get on when we can. There are 30 of us not looking to get much bigger than that. We have a really good core group. There is also No pressure for leveling or anything so what you want when you want. We have a guild tabard which is pretty cool and if you can't afford it We have a ton of gold in the bank. If you think this is what your looking for send one of my officers a msg on psn. BIGSPENDER42002 , MAXSTUBBORN , JAYSTUBBORN , AielNocturne

Thanks
  • CJHouston
    CJHouston

If you're still in the search for a Guild than let me recommend UGAlliance. We are a laid back bunch who love to grind out some quests. We are getting a few members in daily, if you'd like more information please visit http://www.ugalliance.com/

Must have a mic and be at least 16 years old.
  • DrSaten748
    Lords of death may be what your looking for we are small guild that just started out and we would love to grind with you no real requirements needed
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Not sure if I'm too late but: The Guys That Play is mainly a social guild in AD with a little bit of everything else. As "Guildmaster" I am on every day. I'm a Vet 2 Healer/Tank and also have a Vet 1 Nightblade DPS. I help out any levels in our guild and try to make Vet gear for anyone that is new to Veteran Rank. The officers also put as much work as I do to help out any newcomers. We are striving to become a bigger more active community and that is where YOU come in. Message me (Mr_Reality_Junky) if you are interested or have any questions about our guild.