Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traveling the Continent Of Tamriel- Please Help

CrazySteve
So I'm EP lvl 31 and I would very much like to explore all of Tamriel- my Gt is FishArose. Add me and we can join up to find a way shrine one each side of cyrodil. Please help. Thanks.
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to finish the main story before you can access Cadwell's Silver & after that Cadwell's Gold. As for Cyrodil the only wayshrines are in your two home base areas.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • CrazySteve
    You can transfer over to the other pacts if you have a friend over there
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    CrazySteve wrote: »
    You can transfer over to the other pacts if you have a friend over there

Only by creating a new character. There is currently no way to switch alliances on a character after exiting character creation.

If you want to play with your friend, you will have to create a new character in his/her alliance.
  • CrazySteve
    Well turns out you can't transfer over even if you have a friend- not till you're veteran rank 1 minimum.
    My bad.