Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yet Another Morag Tong/ Thieves Guild/ Dark Brotherhood / Dawnguard / Vamp / Werewolf Post

VinnyTheShill
VinnyTheShill
✭✭
Got the PS4 version and really enjoying the game so far. Still feels very lacking without Morag Tong/ Thieves Guild/ Dark Brotherhood / Dawnguard / Vamp / Werewolf NPC Guild groups. Judge me all you want. Shame how the Vamp and Werewolf systems have become a con to get "tips" from other players. I really do enjoy that the guilds have their own skill trees. I am sure people will have varying opinions.

Vamp or Werewolf?

Morag Tong or Dark Brotherhood?

Thieves Guild and maybe some sort of Justice Guild?

Dawnguard sort of guild? I know the Fighters Guild already has their skill tree so we will never see it.

Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim?

Bored out of my mind waiting for someone to respond to my guild and werewolf/vampire bite posts.

Sigh...
PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • MrCarterEx
    MrCarterEx
    Soul Shriven
    Werewolf
    Morag Tong
    Justice Guild would be legit
    Hated the friggin Dawnguard though, never picked their side in Skyrim, bunch of pregidice stuck up punks.
    Love Morrowind, are we talking the games or the land? Either way, still worrowind.
    Been hunting that werewolf bite for a week in Riften, can't find a single dang werewolf. What the heck?
    Dragonmaster of the Dragolith Assassins guild

Gt: MrCarterEx
    Server:NA
    Alliance: Ebonheart
  • Rysiris
    Rysiris
    I have finished the story so spoiler alert!
    Morag tong is mentioned in the pack story line and you help out a agent in a few quests also Morag tong is the progenitor of Dark brotherhood which was founded in the 2nd era the era the game is set so they might add in game.

You can be a vampire and werewolf but it depends on the moon phase when they spawn werewolf come out at full moon (every 8 real days) and vampire on a new moon (every 8 real day) in there pacific zones.

As for werewolf guild the werewolf guild in skyrim known the companions has there guild hall in online in eastmarch so its a pack mission and I don't think they are warewolfs yet. I don't know about a vampire guild.

The thieves guild I think is a off shot to the thief refuges in each city. (you can get some thief/stealth type skills in the Legerdemain skill line)

I think the neutral zones will be filled with DLC in future and it is a mmo not all zones will be there at first like how they introduce Orsinium zone and a pvp zone imperial city at e3 as DLC.
    CONSOLE USER: PS4
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon knight (It would help me a lot if you pm me some skill builds for PVP)
    Warewolf (Friday is bite day)
    Lv: VR6
  • alaiham2002
    All of these ideas R good.
  • Nurros
    Nurros
    They have said they are going to add the thieves guild and dark brotherhood in eventually but haven't said when I don't think