Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NPC Vampire Spawn(s) [Ebonheart Pact]

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
Does anyone know exactly where the spawn(s) for the NPC Vampires are at for the Ebonheart Pact? I have one character that's a Werewolf and am trying to get another into a Vampire.

Best Answer

• Vance.Frost
    Vance.Frost
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire and werewolfs share spawns. Just keep going around in the night and if they're not there just try the next night.
    Answer ✓
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    And is there a shrine like for the Werewolves?
  • KamuiStorm
    KamuiStorm
    Soul Shriven
    There's several but people camp the spawns to the point that by time they spawn they're killed instantly. It's not even worth it as it doesn't matter which spawn you go to you'll never bet vampirism due to all the players camping them only to kill them and charge more gold then you'll ever have. Zennimax has made it far to difficult to acquire something that all other Elder scrolls have given with relative ease. Frankly being a vampire is and always has been a vital part of my playthroughs in all tes games. If I can't acquire vampirism due to how absurdly broken they've made it I'm just going to quit the game.
    NA server
    Ebonheart pact
    Dark Elf
    Guild: Ouroboros, message to join. Will accept all
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    Running in to similar issues on PS4 NA Dominion side. I found some werewolf spawns but guy that already have werewolf were camped there trolling people. Such class.
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    25i6v4x.jpg

found this online, not sure how accurate it is.
    Edited by Grimnaur on June 22, 2015 12:08AM
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Grimnaur wrote: »
    25i6v4x.jpg

Incredibly accurate, except that is the Werewolf spawn.

• Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    OhItsReckt wrote: »
    25i6v4x.jpg

Oops, the website I looked at said vampire locations. Sorry for the bad info., then.

Edited by Grimnaur on June 22, 2015 12:17AM
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Running in to similar issues on PS4 NA Dominion side. I found some werewolf spawns but guy that already have werewolf were camped there trolling people. Such class.

you will find people killing the NPCs to drive the market ... that behaviour stopped after a few months on PC

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    25i6v4x.jpg

Oops, the website I looked at said vampire locations. Sorry for the bad info., then.

Hah, no problem. I'd honestly just say follow that pattern though, and keep a look out. Large groups are ALWAYS at the spots for a spawn. And I've been able to spot the spawn groups from the road most of the time.

• ForgottenHeretic
    I have also been looking for vampire spawns but have seen nothing of the bloodsuckers and just large groups everywhere they are supposed to be, and no one yet has responded in the threads for people asking to be turned. I love being a vampire in the elder scrolls games and always choose to be one when I can
    Edited by ForgottenHeretic on June 22, 2015 1:51PM
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I was going to say that's the Werewolf spawns. Apparently that's the easiest to become because of how much better it is than the vampire, but I'm already a werewolf on my main character so I'm trying to become a vampire with my second one.
  • DoubleShot27
    BigBoi314 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was going to say that's the Werewolf spawns. Apparently that's the easiest to become because of how much better it is than the vampire, but I'm already a werewolf on my main character so I'm trying to become a vampire with my second one.

werewolfs not better than vampire its just vampires not good untill late game
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    I really wish ZOS would do something about this, and make the spawn times quicker... its just lame. I waited around for a while in real life just trying to see the spawns but I never saw any
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭

The only downfall of the Werewolf is they take more poison damage, there's not many people that do poison damage when there's countless that use fire which is the Vamps weakness.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fighters Guild have anti-werewolf, but in terms of most PvE the vamp is at a disadvantage ... as a V9 vamp sorcerer I simply accept the challenge of reworking my fights when I'm up against fire damage
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 25, 2015 3:26AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Ok, so I found the shrine in the Rift. It's just North of the Linele Skullcarver'Skullcarver's Camp (Interesting Location Icon) at the top right of the map; go around the right side of the doorway to Eastmarch. I'm still unsure of any spawn locations around the rest of the Rift though.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet would probably get bit by a player, or get super lucky...and sometimes its better to be damn lucky lol
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• DoubleShot27

The only downfall of the Werewolf is they take more poison damage, there's not many people that do poison damage when there's countless that use fire which is the Vamps weakness.

if you pair dark elf with the undeath perk from vampire you really dont take that much dmg
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if you can get the disease from the bloodfiends that appear in a quest or just the ones that spawn during the new moon?
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if you can get the disease from the bloodfiends that appear in a quest or just the ones that spawn during the new moon?

Just the ones that spawn during a new moon.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    25i6v4x.jpg

Vampires and werewolves share most if not all the same spawn points so the info should still be good.

Here's some more spawn locations for you also. Don't know if you play on pc or console so I'll just give you a shot of the zone with the map markers from the destinations addon.
    2pqus0g.jpg

Edited by Fruitmass on June 27, 2015 5:58AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • coolboot7-OG-
    Your best bet is to not go to the ones you see online. If you party invite me, I will show you some spawn locations that no one really knows about.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Your best bet is to not go to the ones you see online. If you party invite me, I will show you some spawn locations that no one really knows about.

Wasn't you just publicly hung, twice, for scamming on PS4?
  • Joe-xS
    Joe-xS

Wasn't you just publicly hung, twice, for scamming on PS4?
    shots_fired.jpg
    Edited by Joe-xS on June 30, 2015 10:49PM
  • Robert_E_Pee
    There are both werewolf and vampire shrines on every Alliance!
  • Destroyah380
    It's weird cuz I've been to a few vamp & werewolf spawns on xbox & no one else was there during the night. Of course cuz of my *** luck, NPC's didnt spawn but still…