Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox one eso plus

woundedoutlaw
woundedoutlaw
Soul Shriven
So I bought the ESO plus, and I have the xp bonus and the 1500 crowns but how do I get the DLC content?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently no DLC available. The DLC included with ESO plug will be any extra zones or content.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've received everything ESO Plus has to offer at this time, crowns and xp bonus, that's it. A possible dlc may or may not be released as some point in the future. Maybe. Are you incentivized to keep subscribing yet? :wink:
    Edited by Reverb on June 21, 2015 8:34PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • woundedoutlaw
    woundedoutlaw
    Soul Shriven
    Oh ok then well I guess that makes sense...