Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Ebonheart Pact] Brotherhood of Sithis - PVP/PVE guild looking for recruits

Beegie_B
Beegie_B
The Brotherhood of Sithis is looking for new members!

We're looking for additional brothers and sisters to join in spreading the word of our lord and saviour Sithis.

Do you enjoy the fresh scent of blood cast down by your enemies?
Does the taste of freshly made skooma invigorate your spirits?
Do you want to run in 10-20 person raid parties in PVP that focus on stealth, ambush, and hit and run group tactics?
Do you have at least 1 lvl 30+ character?

If you answered yes to all of those questions, you may be right for us!

The Ebonheart pact needs us, Cyrodyl must be ours, the Lord Sithis knows no bounds!

Hail Sithis!

• Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    Bump
  • Astrids_fire
    Astrids_fire
    ✭✭
    Everything except the last two, this made me lol
    Hail Sithis!
    >:)
    Stealing sweet rolls.
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    Hail Sithis!
    >:)

To be clear, we do a lot of PvE together as well... if you're interested in joining.

I mostly made this post out of desperation when EP was getting spanked relentlessly in Alliance War's for the past couple of weeks.
  • FreeFormOyster
    FreeFormOyster
    Soul Shriven
    Highly capable, very epic templar high elf healer here. Unlike 99.9999999999999999% of all "healers" I actually pay attention to what's happening around me. Psn ButtonMasher213
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a level 31 NB dark elf in the EP on the NA server. I would like to join a vampire/werewolf guild that groups together in pvp against the EVIL fighter's guild. I am on PS4 and my psn is chaserstorm16909. I am also a level 40 provisioner, and 22 clothier. Let me know if your guild is right for me. Thank you
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    Sending out some invites!

Cheers.
  • foley9020
    foley9020
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am looking for a pvp oriented guild for ebonheart. I don't have a level 30 yet but my main is rapidly levelling up.
    If it is okay to still join my psn is wres69
    I am looking forward to playing with you guys.
    P.s my highest character is lvl 44 on PC
  • Christophhhh__
    Are you guys PS4 or Xbox One? I have a few veteran level chars on PS4 but just recently started playing on the Xbox One so I can play along with the missus, seen a guild trader by this name in stonefalls. If youre on xbox then can I get an invite GT - TessTickleHairs.

Cheers
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys mostly PVP or do you do dungeons and PVE as well?

I'm a level 41 NB werewolf and i'm really new to the PVP scene (have yet to really do any cyrodiil stuff)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    I'm recruiting for The Ebonheart Union community. We are an alliance of many EP guilds who work together to level up and dominate Cyrodiil. Message my psn olivaresdonjuan if you are interested in becoming an ally.
  • Zeth163
    Zeth163
    which server
    Bring fourth the Four Horsemen and let the Apocalypse judge the wicked
  • olivaresdonjuan
    NA PS4: olivaresdonjuan
  • burnurbridges
    I would love to join your guild: psn is Burnurbridges
  • Rollin-Bones1
    I'm interested. PSN: Rollin-Bones1
  • wchang3
    wchang3
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am interested in joining this guild. I am a VR3 NB.

PSN: IamUSINGaSHOTGUN

Thank you!