Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf/vampire guilds ...

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Preventing players from discovering the path to these questions lines in game by spawn killing the NPCs is not capitalism, its piracy, and I'm sure agaisnt the code of conduct.

When I get my were wolf blood I will ensure I pass it on for free till eventually those giving them for free will out number you worthless pathetic people.

Thank you and good day.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments][/b
Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 21, 2015 1:28PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they're not abusive, cheating players with scam bites then this isn't against the EULA, or at least wasn't back on PC launch.

The same thing happened then but eventually enough players started giving out free bites, and ZOS increased the spawn locations/times to overcome them. The same will happen on all console servers after some time, it's only due the massive demand for the skill lines right now that it's happening.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    first of all...
    I think that you made a typo and wanted to write "Questline".
    Both vampire and werewolves don't have a questline. You do a single (short quest) to introduce your new abillities, but thats it. You do unlock a new skillline that gives advantages AND disadvantages.

Why am I pointing it out?? Cause my guess is that half of the people who seek it desperatly, don't have the foggiest idea what it is. They see it as a golden idol, but reality is that it only adds a minor element to your gameplay. It's nice. I got a werewolf and a vampire (on PC) and like it, but it isn't worth the fuzz people are making off it right now on the console.

the reason you are upset is cause you let them get to you. The solution is very simple. The moment you understand that it is a dissease and that sooner then later, it will become so widespread, that it is easy to get a bite for free is the same moment you can let go and enjoy the other 99.9% of the game. That is the moment you don't care what a bunch of idiots do. You will get what you want eventually and they have lost at exactly that moment!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I agree with you, Ranique, and everyone else who says to have patience. Now, I don't want to sound like an impatient, spoiled child, but the thing is, I do really really want it; and I understand all the pros and cons of being a vampire, I'm not someone who thinks "omgz vampier!1 kewl! went it nao!". Maybe not right this minute, but I don't want to wait weeks or months while these trolls and griefers exploit the overwhelming demand for it.
    I'm sure I'll still be playing the game in that time but what's the point in waiting so long for such a small but fun feature of the game that other players are deliberately making it hard for me to get? I have no problem with it being rare, but these *** who do this are just winding everyone up.
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I've camped the spawns a few times, but I'm not even sure it's worth it. I've never seen a bloodfiend spawn and, there's so many people there who want to kill it or get bitten by it, if it ever does spawn, the chances of me getting infected from it are ridiculously small.
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    You should be upset with the asinine way vampires and werewolves were incorporated into the game.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies, and the typo shout out.

I'm easy when it comes to getting things, such as my vex n Gjallahorn in destiny, I knew it would happen when it happens. It's not about me wanting something, its about the calibre of people we see in games on consoles, originally console players always went out if their way to help each get achievements rewards and other things. I still promote that mentality and I despise the people who spoil fun aspects of gaming for other even if doesn't break the code of conduct, what ever happened to good old fashioned common decency and gamers being united.
  • DoubleShot27
    is not against the rules to kill the ww or bloodfiends off and frankly ill kill them if i see them ite not fun if its not rare
  • M4YON
    M4YON
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies, and the typo shout out.

I'm easy when it comes to getting things, such as my vex n Gjallahorn in destiny, I knew it would happen when it happens. It's not about me wanting something, its about the calibre of people we see in games on consoles, originally console players always went out if their way to help each get achievements rewards and other things. I still promote that mentality and I despise the people who spoil fun aspects of gaming for other even if doesn't break the code of conduct, what ever happened to good old fashioned common decency and gamers being united.

It's all but gone in fact I'm not sure it ever really existed on Xbox its full of selfish, self absorbed children who scam people at every opportunity.

There are a few good eggs though I was just sat there yesterday eating my dinner and along came a guy who requested a trade so I accepted and he gave me a dark elf racial motif book asked for nothing in return and then left. So somewhere out there they still exist not very many kind people but they're not extinct yet.

Still looking for a Warewolf bite myself but not as optimistic as I was a week ago now I see the kind of community ESO on Xbox has...
    Edited by M4YON on June 21, 2015 6:13PM