The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - EP - Need 7 People to get Guild Bank

Lt_FatDog
Lt_FatDog
Soul Shriven
(Tail cutters - Ebonheart Pact) is looking for 6 or 7 people so we can access our guild bank. If you join our guild we can join yours so you can access your own guild bank. Basically we just want people to give us a kickstarter so we can put traited gear into the bank so we can all research stuff. And or trade though that system.

You can message myself (Lt_FatDog), BADKARMA442, or tfdarchos

I am also looking to recruit for my own personal guild (Daedric Worshippers- Ebonheart Pact). If you want to join this guild and have a shared bank that way message (Lt_FatDog). I am a streamer, but not popular. Don't really have any followers but I will mostly stream every time I am playing the game when I am not just sitting around waiting to research traits or afking stuff. My Twitch name is (fatdog1337) if you would want to give me a follow that would be great. But I will not force you do any such thing.

Thanks for your time, Fat-Dog
Edited by Lt_FatDog on June 22, 2015 7:08PM
  • Lt_FatDog
    Lt_FatDog
    Soul Shriven
    If you are interested or have some friends interested share the word. We can help you out with 3 people into your own guild.
    Edited by Lt_FatDog on June 22, 2015 7:09PM
  • Lt_FatDog
    Lt_FatDog
    Soul Shriven
    Bump this thread

Currently online - central time 8:26 pm
  • Midnyte64
    Midnyte64
    What alliance for the guilds?
  • Lt_FatDog
    Lt_FatDog
    Soul Shriven