The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How do I start this off, I'm not good with this stuff.

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
If I could have a little bit of detail.
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    So what exactly would you like ' a little bit of detail ' about ? A little more detail would be nice ;) .

edited an oops !
    Edited by Sighlynce on June 24, 2015 5:57PM
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? We need to know in order to help you.
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    You mean you want to tell your character's story?? JUST DO IT. Whatever you wanna say, say it. I can't say nobody judges but I won't, not this time. Honest.
    You die first!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine who your would like to play act as a character, then pick the ingame features (appearance, race, class) that suports your role.

For example ...

your favourite movie character of all time is Palpatine ... and you think being able to cast lightening would be awesome.

... well there you have it, a humanoid sorcerer tweaking your appearance as best you can to

Emperor-Palpatine_288x288.jpg

the use the overload as often as you want

sorcerer-overload.jpg

be a bad guy, choose the quest line choices that reflect a nasty character

... its not a competition .. its what you enjoy doing

btw .. this is the archetype of my main toon

nosferatu.jpg

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    I adore Graf Orlok!!!
    You die first!
  • ArgonianBrother
    ArgonianBrother
    Soul Shriven
    First, come up with a character. Find out what makes them strong, in what ways they are weak, and build their personality. Once you've done that, build a personality for that character. Really flesh them out. Let the character exist in your mind, and give them a real feeling set of traits. Are they perpetually unhappy? Are they cheerful? Maybe they're a kleptomaniac Bosmer that just can't stop getting caught.

Just come up with something, then run wild with it. Enjoy your character, enjoy what you're doing, and have fun.
    Has-No-Gold - The Crappy Argonian Blacksmith