Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting

vile_inkubus
vile_inkubus
Soul Shriven
is there a quicker way to get crafting materials? my gear is seriously behind my lvl and i cant seem to find the materials very easy
  • Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use stolen gear from racks to get mats for your level anywhere in Tamriel. :)
    Edited by Dru1076 on June 21, 2015 7:34AM
    Ask not what your sweetroll can do for you....
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collecting (mining, picking plants for threads, hunting animals for hides) and deconstructing what you find out whilst adventuring are your two best methods. If you have surplus coin, you can buy materials but I wouldn't recommend that.

Investing some points in your crafting in the appropriate ability can help see the materials in-game more easily too. Basically the more you invest (up to three points) the further away the material will 'glow'. It's very handy for some crafting professions, and might help you until you get your eye-in.

Edited by Rev Rielle on June 21, 2015 12:12PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.