Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Find Quests/Hero of Bleakrock EP

NMIce00
NMIce00
So I have done lot's of quests. I finished all of Stonefalls, all of Deshaan, all of Shadowfen, and almost all of Eastmarch and The Rift. I have about 2 more quests in Eastmarch and The Rift. I find it very challenging to find the last quests, so I am wondering if anyone else has this same problem and if anyone has any tips/tricks to finding the rest of the quests. I have tried going to all the blacked out areas like the castles and such, but I have no luck.

On another note I do have a question about Bleakrock, there is an achievement that is called Hero of Bleakrock. You have to Bleakrock's missing villagers and send them home. I don't exactly know what to do for that, so if anyone could help that would be nice.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there are blacked out areas you are definitely missing quests, the quests you have left may be part of the alliance questions zone and will actually turn into a long line of quests, so try doing those
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • NMIce00
    NMIce00
    MissBizz wrote: »
    If there are blacked out areas you are definitely missing quests, the quests you have left may be part of the alliance questions zone and will actually turn into a long line of quests, so try doing those

I mean the only blacked out places I see are either the caves, the boss areas, or the anchors. I guess i should have been more specific about that.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then it sounds like you're missing side quests. Sorry, I'm not even sure where online to find a complete list of the EP quests. How do you know you are missing quests? Oh, and are you on PC or console?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • NMIce00
    NMIce00
    Then it sounds like you're missing side quests. Sorry, I'm not even sure where online to find a complete list of the EP quests. How do you know you are missing quests? Oh, and are you on PC or console?

I'm on console, and i know because when i go to Journal>Achievements>Quests>Ebonhart Pact and scroll down to Eatmarch Adventurer and The Rift Adventurer, it says 41/43 for Eastmarch, and 59/61 for The Rift.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search everywheres... there is actually more quests in each zone than needed for that achievement. Do you know if you have gotten all the skyshards yet? Sometimes skyshards are off in odd areas and have a quest by them (but seemingly never have a quest leading to that area)
  • NMIce00
    NMIce00
    Search everywheres... there is actually more quests in each zone than needed for that achievement. Do you know if you have gotten all the skyshards yet? Sometimes skyshards are off in odd areas and have a quest by them (but seemingly never have a quest leading to that area)

Yeah i know how that is. I'll look into skyshards, thanks.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look everywhere.Did you find those people who were turned into Skeevers? Find Molla for that one.She's near a bridge.She'll find you.There arent any group dungeons on Bleakrock. Go into any caves you find.Did you find the guy sitting in front of his tent and get those quests? Or the woman standing in front of her home who needs you to find her husband? What about the Spider dens.The Argonian is one of the the missing villagers.There are no quest markers for them.There are more quests as well.You just have to roam till all are found.Do everything to get the Hero of Bleakrock.
    Edited by Volkodav on June 21, 2015 10:46PM