Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PRISONER OF JATHSOGUR- GAME BREAKING BUG

FnG_BuffaloBill
There is no way to finish this quest with the amount of people stuck on it. Its been 3 days for me and likely many more days for others. Please devs at least acknowledge youre aware of this other than the generic copy and paste emails that tell you to check these forums. It totally stops all progress in the aldmeri dominion quest line. Maybe someone could make a thread for people who are also stuck on this? Maybe we as a community could band together and coordinate a way to get around the "too many people are in this area and so the enemies get spawn killed re bugging the quest" bug. The other alternative iws waitng possibly a month or so until the next patch assuming the devs put this on the list of things to get patched.
  • VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    According to this thread:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181676/defend-the-silvenar#latest

If you can get EVERYONE to leave and go far enough away to fail it and then go back it may work. That sounds like herding cats though so I really do wish you all the best if you try it.
  • FnG_BuffaloBill
    There's so many people in the area I swear it makes the area chat crash so this makes it nearly impossible (just like herding cats) I've sent messages to people in the area thru Xbox but to no avail Mainly because you always have new people coming in and trying to do what you've told everybody else not to do. Totally frustrating and exhausting :(
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread on this topic. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.