Looking for a PVE guild Ebonheart Pact

therover8511
I am looking for a guild as the title implies.
My main is DPS Templar.
I am looking for a PVE guild. A guild that is more like a close group of players that enjoy playing together. Big enough to raid but not so big as to be impersonal...
I am not politically correct. I enjoy GoT, Star Wars outside of ESO.

PSN therover8511
There is but one god, and his name is Death. And what do we say to Death? Not Today
  • therover8511
    Oh and I am a bit of an Altaholic.... Veteran to MMOs; WoW, SWTOR, SWG, LOTRO mainly. Oh and I love Kerbal Space Program as well.

There is but one god, and his name is Death. And what do we say to Death? Not Today
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    I am a Senior Officer for The Dark Knights and a PvE coordinator. We are a mature bunch for the most part and we have an active guild website and also a chat/text system in place. If your willing to be active on both of those, I think you would like and be happy with your decision to play with us.

We have 5 Voice channels in game: 2 for general, 1 for PvE, 1 for PvP, 1 for Officers.

A link to our website is listed in my signature. We just require those interested to post a quick application on our website and then attend a quick interview via the PSN Voice chat.

We are actually hosting a PvE event tonight and tomorrow morning which is open to all of EP.
    Edited by Prestn on June 20, 2015 8:56PM
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild on NA Server. we a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don’t get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Joxin
    Joxin
    Hello!

We are a growing guild looking for various player types. Our members are all 20+and require future members to be as well. Whether you're just starting out or just getting into dungeons, we're there to help. We support each other with all tasks.

Need something made? On it. Our guild covers all skill sets and can make almost anything you may need. If you just need materials we cover that as well. Our members collect everything they see to help each other out.

We are part of the Pact and PvP almost daily.

A bit about us...

Our officers are friends from all walks of life. Some of us have been friends for several years! Through our lowest times, and highest times, we've always been there to support each other. In that way, we've become a family.

Join us for the adventure! Join us for the memories!

Join Unknown Order!

Message myself on psn at Joxin_Toxin or HEATH72 for more info.
    Fight the Toxin. Become the Toxin

~Joxin Toxin
    Guild Master of Unknown Order
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    THE RAVENS that's all I'm saying we want you to join us. If interested send msg to MAXSTUBBORN , JAYSTUBBORN , or AielNocturne